Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. (1332 Views)

Where Are The Real Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Romance Section? / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys;Can you go into a relationship without sex?

Ladies;Can you go into a relationship without sex and money?

As for me,i date for love and sex.I am not a stone.My blood is a red blooded cell.
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Twaci(f): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Without sex...no.

Without money...you should be able to take care of me in my difficult times.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
The truth is just that... It is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled hard for it than a woman denying you access to a hole she didn't drill by herself cool

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have been in a relationship without sex for over 10 years now and another relationship without money for over 10 years too..

The first one is with Jesus and the second one is with myself..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Kdiva(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I have been in a relationship without sex for over 10 years now and another relationship without money for over 10 years too..

lol
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

cheesy grin

Badt... Baddo... Baddest grin

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by darkmarky(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Twaci:
Without sex...no.

but he is not your parents. isn't that what parents do?
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kdiva:

lol

I won't mind breaking the first one for U !!!!

U slay ...bye bye

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
The truth is just that... It is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled hard for it than a woman denying you access to a hole she didn't drill by herself cool
ijebu kiddo
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Twaci(f): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
darkmarky:
I can't stay under them forever y'knowundecided

So say as an independent lady I get into some sort of trouble and needs financial help, and come up to you as a boyfriend to help me, you will refer me to my parents?

Really? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Kdiva(f): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

I won't mind breaking the first one for U !!!!
U slay ...bye bye
thanks
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by darkmarky(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Twaci:

So say as an independent lady I get into some sort of trouble and needs financial help, and come up to you as a boyfriend to help me, you will refer me to my parents?

Really? undecided
yes and if your parents don't have, he is the last resort. na wa o only ladies I know have financial troubles, at the end you'll see them using the money they extort from guys to buy make up and wears.

who da hell date guys for the purpose of getting help if she encounters financial difficulties? lol
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oyind17:
ijebu kiddo
cheesy grin

Oldie, desist from quoting me henceforth.... Aye?? undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Twaci(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
darkmarky:
yes and if your parents don't have, he is the last resort. na wa o only ladies I know have financial troubles, at the end you'll see them using the money they extort from guys to buy make up and wears.

who da hell date guys for the purpose of getting help if she encounters financial difficulties? lol
I never said we should go into relationships just cause of needs and wants...you insinuated that.

Secondly we don't extort money for makeup and whatnots, at least not all of us, we do have other reasons for existence asides those.

Could be to support our business, to start one or to create avenue for better investments.

My opinion stands, I can't be in a relationship where the guy will be unable to support me.
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Horlaidex(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Twaci:
Without sex...no.

Fair enough tho! Not like those hungry girls looking for an ATM

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Oldie, desist from quoting me henceforth.... Aye?? undecided
Still crushingtongue
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by darkmarky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Twaci:
I never said we should go into relationships just cause of needs and wants...you insinuated that.

Secondly we don't extort money for makeup sand whatnots, at least not all of us, we do have other reasons for existence asides those.

Could be to support our business, to start one or to create avenue for better investments.

My opinion stands, I can't be in a relationship where the guy will be unable to support me.
lol OK o
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Still crushingtongue

cheesy grin

Go get some healthy sleep, Oldie undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by makydebbie(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oyind17:
ijebu kiddo
You no wan leave this guy alone shagrin
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
makydebbie:
You no wan leave this guy alone shagrin

cheesy grin

She is a fan.... cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

She is a fan.... cheesy
You sure?
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by MajesticD(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

You cannot be in a relationship with Jesus for over 10 years and still be broke!
Just my thought though!

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Are you a gay?
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Twaci:

Really? undecided
Like when you need an iPhone or Samsung note you will run to him ba?
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Twaci(f): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
comshots:
Like when you need an iPhone or Samsung note you will run to him ba?

Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by darkmarky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Horlaidex:

Fair enough tho! Not like those hungry girls looking for an ATM
you mumu o do you expect her to post signifying she is a hungry girl on a faceless forum? for nairaland even ashawo dey call person ashawo.
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Oluwapresley(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
MajesticD:
You cannot be in a relationship with Jesus for over 10 years and still be broke!
Just my thought though!
being in Christ doesn't guarantee u riches. if it did, there won't be broke Christians. u get? Paul had to work, ma man.
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
darkmarky:

The parents might not have the capacity
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Horlaidex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
darkmarky:
you mumu o do you expect her to post signifying she is a hungry girl on a faceless forum? for nairaland even ashawo dey call person ashawo.

Ehn ehn? Feed me more tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by BrooklynTheBully: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
makydebbie:
You sure?
cheesy grin

Of course, YES.... Including Deborah tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by firstking01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't believe you.
Re: Question For The Ladies And Gentlemen Of Nairaland. by Brownhypo: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't give a fvck for a fvck Meeehn....

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Two Ladies Fight In Public Over Alleged Husband Snatching / Nigerian Film Industry is Thrash / Pre Wedding Pic. Adam And Eve Theme. But Where Is D Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.