Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,416 members, 7,947,726 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival (33614 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by BOFFMAN: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2016
lolz... funny look
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by spencekat(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Zendinho:
Nnah mehn......recession odikwa risky o.....
Can u compare akpabio of 2012 with the image am seein here?....
Chai.....truly there is God ooooooooo.
Nothing!.It's just that he is ageing.
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by bilazego(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2016
martineverest:
calabar cannival is suppose to be a reflection of our culture rather than replicating rio ,nottinghill and carribbean carnivals.,

this calabar carnival isnt exportable at all..

Even your own name doesn't reflect as anything Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by martineverest(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2016
bilazego:

Even your own name doesn't reflect as anything Nigerian.
oga,thats a moniker..do u xpect me to use my real name on a forum?
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by menxer: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
he is the former Governor of the state and courtesy demands he grace the occasion

Yea Yea, I take it you are a Ugandan
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2016
ephi123:

God forbid. Enough of ex-looters in power
you prefer dictator
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2016
OlaMiki:
Weed talking lolzzzzz
if only you are wise
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by lielbree: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2016
WatchinginHD:
Next Nigeria president, haters quote me anywhere, i don't support PDP or APC, but if you see the kind work this man do for him state, its commendable, he has ideas, and that's what Nigeria needs not dictatorship
The south has some great potential for president. Willie obiano is the best. Akpabio too will do well. But those born to rule will never allow for such
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:

The south has some great potential for president. Willie obiano is the best. Akpabio too will do well. But those born to rule will never allow for such
who are born to rule? We need quick ideas
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by lielbree: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2016
WatchinginHD:
who are born to rule? We need quick ideas
Don't you know the state with the slogan born to rule?
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by ephi123(f): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2016
WatchinginHD:
you prefer dictator
Both Nigerian dictators and ex-looters are thieves, so why should I prefer one to the other?
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:
ok i get it cheesy
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:
ok i get it cheesy
lielbree:
ok i get it cheesy
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:
ok i get it cheesy
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2016
lielbree:
ok i get it cheesy
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2016
WatchinginHD:
Next Nigeria president, haters quote me anywhere, i don't support PDP or APC, but if you see the kind work this man do for him state, its commendable, he has ideas, and that's what Nigeria needs not dictatorship

My dear that man is simply fantastic. Well endowed human being.
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by ekefre4(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
he is the former Governor of the state and courtesy demands he grace the occasion
which state exactly?
Re: Photos Of Godswill Akpabio At Calabar Carnival by WatchinginHD(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
jomonic:

cool
jomonic:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.