Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,262 members, 7,970,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Islam and Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam and Christianity (572 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
at is the difference between the Muslim and Christian Cullen and where they came from expressions of Islam came from the delivery and did mean that your order delivered to God.
Christianity came from Nasr act I do not know, but on Christ said to dialogues Who are my supporters to God dialogues we Ansar Allah said, I do not know that it exists in the Bible but is found in the Koran, (extracted on your own).
Muslims agree with the Christian that God is one.
Then tells Christian that the Lord has born says of course we are all sons of God, and they say, No, not as well as that of Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Son of God asks Muslim What do you mean Christian says is the Son of God, who came down to earth and Kma..tm angers Muslim and interviewing Christian then says his survey is God ... and then get angry Muslim and Christian and then interviewing Full Christian says the Holy spirit is not Hnlk also Lord ..tm angers Muslim, I want to ask you do you can create Lord, Lord. Or it can be Hnlk 3 entity in the Lord, if you want to be a Christian you have to follow Jesus the son of Mary, peace be upon him, and what does it say to you that when he tells you to my father, of course, meant God says you Abe greatest of all, there is no great only one, you did not tell the Lord. Do you must Issa back peace upon himself to tell them it As for his return I mentioned so because there is a possibility that the back and you're not Ali alive, there is no benefit in it for you, and when he comes back he says to those who are alive you, Agrbo Me, I fell in sin and the hypocrites, and I do not know you. Why is he mentioned in your book is not written that he will Enbzkm. Where Jesus Christ to Peace Now, the answer is in the fourth heaven and when he comes back and kills the Antichrist will be judged in the land law of Muhammad peace be upon him. This is the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah and believe in his speech that he was born miraculously without the intervention of a male and was talking to people in the cradle and it heals the leper and mute and was Yahya Almute and good in this world and in the Hereafter he righteous. This drew the eyes of Islam in Christianity while Islam is to believe that there is no god but Allah and alone with no partner and that Muhammad is his servant and His Messenger, and Isa speech delivered to the Virgin Mary, and the divisions prayer and Attah Zcah, fasting Ramadan, pilgrimage to the House for those who can Sepela.andma be a believer and retractable these five acts to be Muslim. And must be subject to the orders of God to avoid Masih and his command is not close to the limits of God such as the orphan's wealth unjustly, he said, the soul that God has forbidden only the right but it was a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew or whatever religion or color. Adultery, drinking alcohol and theft and established penalties so that they are such phrase is public and repentance and forgiveness of the perpetrator, not to think you are the highest place of a Muslim brother tells us Mohammed is no difference between an Arab and non-Arab, but fear God. And he told us the peace threw Ali knew and did not you know. And God ordered us to get the uterus and did not reach the uterus deprived him of Paradise. The Prophet ordered us to charity seventh neighbor. CNN and ordered us not to God so as not to insult a God, and He is foolishness. And he commanded us to smile and make them sincerity and ordered us to rejoice anguish from the people and said Faraj anguish for his brother Faraj Allah him agony of distress day of judgment and ordered removed the Alamae out of the way and make it his sincerity. It is who hates the devil and the Sunnah said the safest guarantee you Paradise.
Mohammed want to Tarafo Who is Muhammad that the Prophet who asked him for forgiveness of Adam, a name written on the throne, and he is the patron saint of both worlds Mustafa peace be upon him
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
To know the story from Quran please visit :https://quran.com/19 and delete /19 to to read any surah or a coume. God lead you to the truth pay his will.
Re: Islam and Christianity by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Islam is a religion created by men while Christianity is a religion created by God....
mohamedali:
Islam and Christianity
What is the difference between the Muslim and Christian Cullen and where they came from expressions of Islam came from the delivery and did mean that your order delivered to God.
Christianity came from Nasr act I do not know, but on Christ said to dialogues Who are my supporters to God dialogues we Ansar Allah said, I do not know that it exists in the Bible but is found in the Koran, (extracted on your own).
Muslims agree with the Christian that God is one.
Then tells Christian that the Lord has born says of course we are all sons of God, and they say, No, not as well as that of Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Son of God asks Muslim What do you mean Christian says is the Son of God, who came down to earth and Kma..tm angers Muslim and interviewing Christian then says his survey is God ... and then get angry Muslim and Christian and then interviewing Full Christian says the Holy spirit is not Hnlk also Lord ..tm angers Muslim, I want to ask you do you can create Lord, Lord. Or it can be Hnlk 3 entity in the Lord, if you want to be a Christian you have to follow Jesus the son of Mary, peace be upon him, and what does it say to you that when he tells you to my father, of course, meant God says you Abe greatest of all, there is no great only one, you did not tell the Lord. Do you must Issa back peace upon himself to tell them it As for his return I mentioned so because there is a possibility that the back and you're not Ali alive, there is no benefit in it for you, and when he comes back he says to those who are alive you, Agrbo Me, I fell in sin and the hypocrites, and I do not know you. Why is he mentioned in your book is not written that he will Enbzkm. Where Jesus Christ to Peace Now, the answer is in the fourth heaven and when he comes back and kills the Antichrist will be judged in the land law of Muhammad peace be upon him. This is the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah and believe in his speech that he was born miraculously without the intervention of a male and was talking to people in the cradle and it heals the leper and mute and was Yahya Almute and good in this world and in the Hereafter he righteous. This drew the eyes of Islam in Christianity while Islam is to believe that there is no god but Allah and alone with no partner and that Muhammad is his servant and His Messenger, and Isa speech delivered to the Virgin Mary, and the divisions prayer and Attah Zcah, fasting Ramadan, pilgrimage to the House for those who can Sepela.andma be a believer and retractable these five acts to be Muslim. And must be subject to the orders of God to avoid Masih and his command is not close to the limits of God such as the orphan's wealth unjustly, he said, the soul that God has forbidden only the right but it was a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew or whatever religion or color. Adultery, drinking alcohol and theft and established penalties so that they are such phrase is public and repentance and forgiveness of the perpetrator, not to think you are the highest place of a Muslim brother tells us Mohammed is no difference between an Arab and non-Arab, but fear God. And he told us the peace threw Ali knew and did not you know. And God ordered us to get the uterus and did not reach the uterus deprived him of Paradise. The Prophet ordered us to charity seventh neighbor. CNN and ordered us not to God so as not to insult a God, and He is foolishness. And he commanded us to smile and make them sincerity and ordered us to rejoice anguish from the people and said Faraj anguish for his brother Faraj Allah him agony of distress day of judgment and ordered removed the Alamae out of the way and make it his sincerity. It is who hates the devil and the Sunnah said the safest guarantee you Paradise.
Mohammed want to Tarafo Who is Muhammad that the Prophet who asked him for forgiveness of Adam, a name written on the throne, and he is the patron saint of both worlds Mustafa peace be upon him
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please ask a question this is not a debate
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Give my a prove that Islam is not the religion of God and i well turn to Christianity today
Re: Islam and Christianity by FuckTheMod: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
darol4real:
Islam is a religion created by men while Christianity is a religion created by God....
Dumbest thought ever.
So ridiculous
Some of you just think with your anus
Little or no brain
Very myopic
So because you're a Christian, you think you are better than others?
Did you grow to choose Christianity or you were born into it? I believe that the answer is latter.
If I was an atheist, CHRISTIANITY WOULD BE THE LAST RELIGION I WILL THINK OF ACCEPTING. MANY THINGS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL.
BETTER BEING A BUDDHIST OR A MUSLIM SEF.

Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Give My one virus like one of those or the holl Quranand I will bliveve in you loard.
In the name of God

{(1)The revelation of the Qur'an is from Allah , the Exalted in Might, the Wise.(2)Indeed, We have sent down to you the Book, [O Muhammad], in truth. So worship Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion.(3)Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.(4)If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He creates whatever He willed. Exalted is He; He is Allah , the One, the Prevailing}
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Give one mustik or any questions or any example virus from a human I will give up bliveveing in my God and restart worship jusis Pease be upon him.
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2017
darol4real:
All of religion created by GOD throw man.
But your bible have changes so GOD promise the he will send anthor bible and he saved it by HIMSELF that is the Qur'an my bible and the last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw
Re: Islam and Christianity by mohamedali(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
darol4real:
What ..
So GOD make major mustak but the man can't do that in ther bible's.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites / Deeperlife Pastor Found 706 Carat Diamond In Sierra Leone And Gave It To Govt. / Lions Save Pastor And His Friends From Attack By Islamic Extremists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.