Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna (566 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna by Akkotto: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
I am deeply concern about what would happen to Southern Kaduna when their Brutality, their extermination their total wipe out has been concluded by the foreign herdsmen, foreign herdsmen that converted to local herdsmen when Ayo Foyose ban them from grazing in Ekiti State. This ill wind that is happening to Southern Kaduna is like a circle that will permeate the entire country if the evil men are not stop on their path.

1 Like

Re: Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna by onward4life(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2016
NOT THAT WE DID NOT HEAR ABOUT IT SHA.
BUT NIGERIA TODAY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING, THEY WOULD CHECK YOUR NAME, YOUR TRIBE, YOUR RELIGION AND YOUR EMPLOYERS AFTER CHECKING YOUR POLITICAL PARRY.

FULANIS KEEPS GETTING BACKINGS PARTIALLY FROM THE SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna by payosehtor(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't like blaming Pmb as a person for this fulani's audacity and effrontery in recent times. I've asked myself questions without answers like who made the the fulani herders a special people in this country, what is their motive for all this killings just everyday of everywhere? etc The Tiv's and the rest of the minority Christians in the middle belt is peculiar in cuz they are surrounded by Muslims communities all around them who are always supporting them cuz of religious affinity. but how come they have the guts to kill Igbos in Enugu and Abia?
Re: Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Akkotto:
I am deeply concern about what would happen to Southern Kaduna when their Brutality, their extermination their total wipe out has been concluded by the foreign herdsmen, foreign herdsmen that converted to local herdsmen when Ayo Foyose ban them from grazing in Ekiti State. This ill wind that is happening to Southern Kaduna is like a circle that will permeate the entire country if the evil men are not stop on their path.

Show us the post you made when Enugu was attacked?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Children And Where They Schooled! / Plot To Remove Fayose ‘ll Consume Buhari’s Govt, Says Ekiti PDP / Abuja Runway Repairs To Take 6 Months, Not 6 Weeks—minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.