Stats: 3,192,358 members, 7,947,577 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Are Girls So Desperate ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Desperate ? (644 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Eglobalma: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Theres this girl that hisses everytime i walk past her in my street. I dont like girls, im a sociopath so i try to mind my business. Is it by force to flirt with girls? Does she want my dickkk that bad? I dont even know wat to do about this bitchh..next time she tries it i may walk up to her and beat her up. What nonsense
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by ochobaba(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2016
OK, we have heard you
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by gabinogem(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Becus say she hiss when u passby mean say she need ur d**k... Guy e be like say Na joblessness dey worry u. Na buhari I blame.

Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2016
NCC please come back and increase the price of data, some don't know the usefulness
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Ignore her. Lobatan! Which one be dicck matter there again.
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Eglobalma:
Theres this girl that hisses everytime i walk past her in my street. I dont like girls, im a sociopath so i try to mind my business. Is it by force to flirt with girls? Does she want my dickkk that bad? I dont even know wat to do about this bitchh..next time she tries it i may walk up to her and beat her up. What nonsense

Why do you think you are a sociopath?
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by ucheHapers(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody would just wake up and start talking nonsense....you would beat her up...REALLY?

Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Draei: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Plz beat her up real hard ohk,
the end result will be lovely, mtcheew.!
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Xensity:

Why do you think you are a sociopath?
Please ask him o
Re: Why Are Girls So Desperate ? by bizzy500: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2016
gabinogem:
Becus say she hiss when u passby mean say she need ur d**k... Guy e be like say Na joblessness dey worry u. Na buhari I blame.
watin com dey worry you,must you criticize everytime abi dem for you comment

Attitudes Of A Lady / Why Are Akwa-ibom Men So Rough? / What Has Life Taught You?