Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure (45272 Views)

Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Strongbest(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
I wish him quick healing....
But why is this kidney issue very common among celebrities (Naija celebrities)
?

All is well.

Hope this link helps you:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thank me later.
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
happney65:

Bros no be so..They also have bills to.pay..They've got familes too..Alsoyou know how much fellow Nigerians collect from them on a daily basis?They are okay financially with lots of investments However they might not be able to boast of 50Million naira in cash at once..This is Nigeria and not America..They also save towards properties they buy..No be say them buy am at once..For example wizzy's house in California is to.be paid over a period of time...Na so he be..

Please stop this, do you know how much a Rolex and two of wizkid's chains cost? Wizkid alone could put up at least 5 to 10m, 2Face the same amount. Let them come out and say how much they've donated and then Nigerians would be eager to contribute. These celebs are buying Range Rove like pure water and yet can't save a life? Stop making excuse for pure cruelty!
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by NigeriaB(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Federal government should help na!!
The recovered looted funds can be used for dis purpose
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
damola1:

Everybody needs help. He can't help everybody. Even Bill gates can't help everybody. For the fact that they put their brand behind for support. is a very good way to support.

I have followed this guy since the days of DBN.

I have supported my little token. Have you?

I.knew him when he started 'The Gist' on HIPTV..He's being spending over 500K every month on this for the past 5 years which is about 30 million naira..No be poor man he be..But getting 50Million at once is an Herculean task..

I pray he comes out of it safe and sound..
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by NigeriaB(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:

Please stop this, do you know how much a Rolex and two of wizkid's chains cost? Wizkid alone could put up at least 5 to 10m, 2Face the same amount. Let them come out and say how much they've donated and then Nigerians would be eager to contribute. These celebs are buying Range Rove like pure water and yet can't save a life? Stop making excuse for pure cruelty!

nice one bro
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Orpe7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just a handful of these stars can raise the money. Atleast do something good for once with all the hype that they give themselves say na pounds dem dey use do tissue
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by shegz24(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
according to Forbes, Wizkid alone is worth $12million n he still needs us to contribute $100k to save his "friend"

even Tuface sef.. mtchww

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by FemiFemola: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:

Lol..See Nigerians and their entitlement attitude..Who tells you wizkid so call chain cost big money?Who tells you it isn't fake and not original..Yeye..they have made donations too..And mind you he has being doing this alone for 5 years spending 500K every month..When you are in the shoes of the celebs too you will know better..
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by abbey621(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Aliyu333:
no be only stunt na gymnastic. They not donating doesn't make the issue false alarm. The man has been suffering from kidney for five years, and all you can do is say shit.

I'm sorry if it sounds like sh*t to you but if you don't like it just ignore and if you can't, you can go and f**k yourself!
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by abbey621(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
happney65:

Lol..See Nigerians and their entitlement attitude..Who tells you wizkid so call chain cost big money?Who tells you it isn't fake and not original..Yeye..they have made donations too..And mind you he has being doing this alone for 5 years spending 500K every month..When you are in the shoes of the celebs too you will know better..

You obviously don't know Wizkid or any major celebs so your ignorance is permitted. Keep making excuses for cruelty, it's what Nigerians do best!
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by greggng: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
This year I want to start helping no matter how small. Waiting until I become millionaire will be disastrous even 2k will be fine cos God understands am giving out of my heart .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by tollulope080(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
after taking alot of stuff while they were young wen they are now old the repercussions set in I hope he gets the needed fund sha but all this celebrity should rally round him na
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:

You obviously don't know Wizkid or any major celebs so your ignorance is permitted. Keep making excuses for cruelty, it's what Nigerians do best!

OK
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Good work from you guys; may God bless you more.

But only your wristwatches could have secretly done the deal without publicizing it.

Praying that he get the help asap and recovers soonest.
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Mattex001(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
But 50 Million is a Lot of cash for just a kidney transplant.

Anyways meaningful Nigerians and Nairalanders can also help him.
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by modaink333: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Silver and gold, i have none.......i just belive God wont let you down
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by redcliff: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
damola1:

Everybody needs help. He can't help everybody. Even Bill gates can't help everybody. For the fact that they put their brand behind for support. is a very good way to support.

I have followed this guy since the days of DBN.

I have supported my little token. Have you?

Brother you are not a pikin anymore!!!
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by redcliff: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mattex001:
But 50 Million is a Lot of cash for just a kidney transplant.

Anyways meaningful Nigerians and Nairalanders can also help him.

Naira is depreciating everyday. Was it not the same 100k ojb asked for? It was around 15m back then!
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by AkinPhysicist: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy Ordinary 50 million you are asking Nigerians to contribute in this recession? - 2face no be you dey collect 10 million per show? Just do 5 shows dash am. cheesy
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by thrillionaire(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
happney65:

Bros no be so..They also have bills to.pay..They've got familes too..Alsoyou know how much fellow Nigerians collect from them on a daily basis?They are okay financially with lots of investments However they might not be able to boast of 50Million naira in cash at once..This is Nigeria and not America..They also save towards properties they buy..No be say them buy am at once..For example wizzy's house in California is to.be paid over a period of time...Na so he be..
no mind the guy, just dey yarn like say na him money.. Dey even shout shame.. Contribute your own quota or shush and bounce undecided
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
cool
beautiful232:
GOD will keep him
Happy New year everyone
Happy new year cool
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by hedonistic: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
There is a terrible veiled message here. Even those who buy cars - MERE cars to add to their existing fleet! - of more than N10m, are purporting to "support" the ailing guy by posting appeals on their social media accounts asking for donations from all and sundry.

There is a mocking undertone that any self-respecting guy would immediately discern: make money at all costs - invest, invent, get lucky, defraud, peddle drugs, whatever! (but don't use violent means sha, if you ask me). Do anything ' socially acceptable' to make money, and spare yourself the shame of such nonsensical public opprobrium and drama. If one fool can buy a car of N70m to add to her fleet of cars, and yet can 'help' you her supposed "close friend" save your life by publicly soliciting crumb donations for your kidney transplant, then the message is clear: you are on your own.

Make money anyhow you can (but don't kill or maim or traumatise your fellow man sha, anything else goes). It's a jungle out there, and people are determined to humiliate you. Idiots would spend millions on a meaningless night out or party or celebration, but would advertise your need for crumbs needed to survive, with pictures of you bedridden and pitifully begging for some money to live. And they are your so-called "friends". Joke.

Prefer to die trying to make money anyhow you can than to be humiliated.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by happney65: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
thrillionaire:
no mind the guy, just dey yarn like say na him money.. Dey even shout shame.. Contribute your own quota or shush and bounce undecided

Na so jare. .And he no go fit give 1 naira ohh..We have this entitlement attitude in Nigeria..Like everybody go dey disturb when them hear say you get sma money for hand.Peeps Wey you never see them break light for years ohhh..Put in ur own money too make we hear word..He think say he easy make someone just dash someone 100million naira..Chisos..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by redcliff: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
cry

Exactly what Bisi Alimi was talking about and everybody only focused on the fact that he is gay,like been gay stopped him from been human.

This celebrities needs to invest in Health insurance because only God knows what's with celebrities and Kidney disease.

Helpers will arise for him,the likes of Dangote,Otedola can take care of this bills,celebrities like Wizkid and co and only help, they aren't as bouyant as they appear on social media.

May God heal this man

Bisi Alimi is a ful. I would have said the same about you if you were harsh with your post. Do you know how nigeria insursnce system works? They probably would answer you when you are dead. Are those the set of folks you want to pay your monthly insurance bills to? Secondly insurance system cannot work properly if our healthcare system is the way it is. Now this goes back and links to the government.

Now look at this scenario, most people who do these complex surgeries do them abroad because its not properly done here and most folks dont trust local practitioners. Lets say a local practitioner's bill is 10m but not so trust worthy and a foreign bill is 50m and trust worthy; i would love to jump to the one i know i have a higher chance of living. Its my life we are talking about here. So tell me, how does nigeria insurance companies reconcile these set of scenarios? You think they would pay your 50m bill to go outside?

So many things that is wrong with nigeria is interwoven!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Banter1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
They only converge support for their own, but not the poor. If only they can also support the poor this way.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Louiscutedude(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
This man need 50m which only 1 artist can provide, but dey are not willy too.... 2face, timaya, patoranking, dbanji, wizkid n so on all posted dis on dre IG page only 1 of dem can provide dis money....
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by 9ja4show: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
This kidney failure is getting too much, I am still studying the cause; i think too much alcohol can cause alot of damage ; getting high is not the only way to have fun..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by 9ja4show: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Louiscutedude:
This man need 50m which only 1 artist can provide, but dey are not willy too.... 2face, timaya, patoranking, dbanji, wizkid n so on all posted dis on dre IG page only 1 of dem can provide dis money....

You think they can comfortably cough out 50M... Cos they print currency Abi
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by coputa(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
NigeriaB:
Federal government should help na!!

The recovered looted funds can be used for dis purpose
They are re looted
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by STILESGANG: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Louiscutedude:
baba none of them can single handedly provide the cash.Forget the hype
Re: Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure by Gabbyraze(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Emmanuel ugolee,pls God keep this gem for us o. Wish I could help o,even if na 10k sef, I loved this man's show way back in dbn and mbi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Receives GOAT Cap, Shoes As His 39th Birthday Gifts / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.