Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,259 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (21404 Views)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by nanizle(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ifa has answers...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Our economy will resurrect one after the other..
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
I guess that is the sign that she will witness the resurrection of everything that has lost function in her life
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by MzzTega(f): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
God is about to revive dead situations in her life.
It's something good sha. And I don't think you could have posted it on nairaland.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by oyejideogunjumo: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:
My mother had a dream dis morning which goes thus:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

Can anyone explain this pls...
The NPA is in distress bt soon there will be laughter.All debt own will be paid one after d other to the last person Everybody will have cause to rejoice.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Sergioaguero: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
It is a good dream. the end justify the means. they rejoiced means they will soon regain wat the canker worm has eaten. her dry born will rise again. go for thanksgiving
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun:

It is just a dream. It probably reflects things that your mum has been thinking about recently. She should savor it and then forget about it.
l disagree, our dream life / world is very important and should not be discarded, so many visions and messages are communicated to humans via dreams, oh, l just recall now that Oluwaseun is an Atheist but my Heavenly Father has a seal on you and you cant run away from him or else he will flog you and bring you into his eternal plans & purposes wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by jericco1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
your Mum might have think a lot before going to bed

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Laredojohn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
This dream has 1million meanings, if you ask 1million people , so i do not see why you seek interpretation from Nairaland....
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by ekanDamie: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
it means all the people that have died while waiting for their pension will receive their pension come 2017 because Nigeria would be out of recession cos crude oil is going to sell for 250/barrel. watch out!!!
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun:

It is just a dream. It probably reflects things that your mum has been thinking about recently. She should savor it and then forget about it.
I concur with you!
Dream comes as a result of multitude of business or activites (Ecclestiastes 5:3) shocked
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Baba it's not jst a dream o, u dn't jst jettison dreams like dt angry angry
Seun:

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
My people say, dream is daft............ You mother is thinking too much about her unpaid pensions. What you need to do is, give your sweet mother plenty money to erase the lack of pension payments memory.

That dream would stop instantly. She would start sleeping well..............
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
first of all, she should go to a hospital and rule out malaria.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Orikinla1: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

Please, pray and reject every evil dream, evil thought and evil wish.
Pray with Psalm 91.
Decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that no evil dream, no evil thought and no evil wish will come to pass or come true in your life and in the life of every one of your beloved ones in the land of the living. AMEN.

Always pray this prayer before you sleep in the night.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Ten12(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
De present gov. Will run npa aground until a past president who served only 1 term in office will come back nd revive de place
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Opakan2: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
it's about money or benefits of retirees in the NPA there..

they will soon remember them and compensate all.
The death she saw was symbolic.. could have meant hunger and sadness of her other colleagues.. but when they get paid, they will be full of joy. It's nothing to worry about
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Shafiiimran99: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
If u c it as good dream pray for it to happen otherwise pray not to happen but neva believe in any interpretation because they wll put u in whala
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by soath(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's good news. And she shouldn't give up on anything thing positive.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by cdialauka: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

The dream symbolises a turn around of events from negative to positive. A breakthrough will manifest. It appears as she found herself in her former workplace(NPA) she will receive something she has been denied about for so long and even given up about. Tell her Joy is around the corner as darkness will turn to light.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Idrismusty97(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow. Your mom just predicted a zombie Apocalypse is imminent. The government needs to prepare measures and educate the public about how to survive zombie Apocalypse.

1. Do not let any zombie in as much bites you or even scratch you or you risk being a zombie yourself.

2. If you spot someone with green eye alert the police at once and get that person isolated even if it is your relative it is too late. That is just the early symptoms of a zombie, Say your goodbyes to him/her cause unfortunately only deaths awaits him, The government will have to put him down eventually.

3. They is no know cure for Zombiism. If you got beaten or scratched by a zombie please for the sake of your family and close ones Isolate yourself and wait for at least 4 hours to see if you display any symptoms.

4. If you must confront a zombie aim for the head and inflict as much damage to the head or brain if possible to completely immobilized the zombie. Even if a zombie is cut in half the upper half attached to the head is still very much alive. Do not assume the zombie is dead just because you have inflicted considerable damages elsewhere. Only the head counts.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by obataokenwa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
let her not put the dream into thought or consult anyone. if you don't understand any dream, forget about it cos devil creates fear before he strikes. the dream means nothing.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by youngibeh(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

THE PENSION OF ALL THE RETIRED WORKERS WILL SOON BE PAID. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by mengho(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
it's just a dream, sweep it under d rug
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by lolamitayo: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pension will be paid in full.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
lemme call JOSEPH

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by eric111111(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
It means that God is about turning things around for good in NPA. All she need to do is to WATCH AND PRAY.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
nedu2000:
Don't take dreams seriously
Lord have mercy sad
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by olivegirl(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your mommy didnt do her purpose on earth, she wasted it working for government, God is given her time to raise the dead gift she has alife. When peeping from the window means wrong approach. Door is the best means of seeing in the dream. Jesus is the door, while orhers follow windows. Canal mind cant understand dream
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by advocate666: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Second hand dream accounts are not reliable. Let your mama tell us herself what she saw. You were not there.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by femi4: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

her pension cometh soon
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by 3sexy: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your mum will loose someone very close to her in the family ! She should pray !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fr. Timothy Ngwuta's Arrest: Statement From The Catholic Diocese Of Abakaliki / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / 2017 National Marian Congress Holds In Benin(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.