Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,388 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC (3004 Views)

Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by Toketimt: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Clap for yourself, you just won the dumbest nairaland award. When Amaechi was insulting Jonathan and his family over little chance you never called for his head.

Seun pls can u organize a mini get together so we see the faces behind monikers like this? He needs to be banned for 2 years because he is of no use to the forum; his presence is defeating the objective of this forum.

The way u lot just opened ur mouth and talk jargons is just amazing. Can u kindly be specific by stating in verbatim the words stated by Amaechi that was insultive to Jonah-daft?
Could leaving Jonah-daft party for another because of his stupidity and foolishness in government be termed insultive?
Could asking him to justify the oil money windfall His government benefitted from be insultive?
Please tell us what exactly Amaechi did or say that was insultive to the Otuokee Drunkard?
Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by OluleyeAdeyemo: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2016
All these yeye south south politicians are just like Jonathan. Unfit to rule and should be not be trusted with even the control of their resources cos they will use it to wage wars and bankroll thugs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by DamiBukola: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2016
OluleyeAdeyemo:
All these yeye south south politicians are just like Jonathan. Unfit to rule and should be not be trusted with even the control of their resources cos they will use it to wage wars and bankroll thugs

Stupidity at its peak, claiming sophisticated but vote base on akara, ewedu and gbegiri. Politics of stomach infrastructure
Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by ddippset(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Clap for yourself, you just won the dumbest nairaland award. When Amaechi was insulting Jonathan and his family over little chance you never called for his head.

Seun pls can u organize a mini get together so we see the faces behind monikers like this? He needs to be banned for 2 years because he is of no use to the forum; his presence is defeating the objective of this forum.
to you and people like you,, everyone on nairaland falls into one of 2 groups; its either you belong to the group that insulted Jonathan or you belong to the group that is insulting Buhari. you must belong to one of the groups, if not you are not a nairalander! this is your logic. thinking out of the box obviously isn't a calling you have.
Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Toketimt:

The way u lot just opened ur mouth and talk jargons is just amazing. Can u kindly be specific by stating in verbatim the words stated by Amaechi that was insultive to Jonah-daft?
Could leaving Jonah-daft party for another because of his stupidity and foolishness in government be termed insultive?
Could asking him to justify the oil money windfall His government benefitted from be insultive?
Please tell us what exactly Amaechi did or say that was insultive to the Otuokee Drunkard?
pay that dude no mind. the more you respond to him the more the risk of beginning to sound like him.
Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by DamiBukola: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Toketimt:

Imagine call Jonathan, Jonathan and when some1 insults the most useless president (Buhari) that has ever graced the surface of the earth, your lots will complain.

Buhari would've been a good president if your lots were bold enough to put him straight. When he started calling people 97 and 5 % I left his train and insulted my right thumb for voting him, people like you praised him and the boys struck. Now no money to do anything again.

Madness in you guys brain is beyond cure, it's only God that can save you lots.

I voted for that idiot and I know u never did but claiming Buhariuseless' supporters. fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by OluleyeAdeyemo: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Stupidity at its peak, claiming sophisticated but vote base on akara, ewedu and gbegiri. Politics of stomach infrastructure

The only shot the South South was given, they blew it. NeverAgain!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sanction Wike Now!!! - APC by Toketimt: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Imagine call Jonathan, Jonathan and when some1 insults the most useless president (Buhari) that has ever graced the surface of the earth, your lots will complain.

Shut ur putrid mouth if u can't refer me to a single complaint of mine.

Buhari would've been a good president if your lots were bold enough to put him straight.

He has never stopped being a good president. U are talking rubbish.

When he started calling people 97 and 5 % I left his train and insulted my right thumb for voting him, people like you praised him and the boys struck. Now no money to do anything again.

We knew what he said and what he meant. If u choose to misinterpret and decipher something else from what he actually meant, who exactly is to be blamed. Whether u pitch ur tent with him or not is inconsequential. U remain irrelevant in current scheme of things. The little money available, I trust the General to make maximum use of it.

Madness in you guys brain is beyond cure, it's only God that can save you lots.

Ur foolishness is worldclass. Nigeria is currently on the path of greatness. To hell with eediots like u.

I voted for that idiot and I know u never did but claiming Buhariuseless' supporters. fools

Every pathetic fools like u is now claiming they voted for him as if they indeed did. U succk big time. Kiss my arse bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" / Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.