Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,503 members, 7,978,668 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Spectranet To Refund Unused Device Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spectranet To Refund Unused Device Money (745 Views)

How To Refund Payments On Paypal- Step By Step Guide / Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service? / Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet To Refund Unused Device Money by hackdee: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello, it was yesterday evening, I got a call from Spectranet telling me that they noticed have not been using my Spectranet device for while, of course that is true!
I was salesgirl my address, that someone will be coming today to refund my money and collect the spectrabet mifi.

Does anyone else got their call?

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted US Adsense Account Needed / Skills Required To Be An Ethical Hacker / Submit Your Website Url For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.