Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

GOLDEN BLOOD (prologue)_written By Fortunate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOLDEN BLOOD (prologue)_written By Fortunate (502 Views)

His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Prologue / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOLDEN BLOOD (prologue)_written By Fortunate by onefortunate(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
GOLDEN BLOOD (Prologue)_Written by Fortunate

Eric couldn't resist the second bite after tasting the warm blood flowing through Jessi's veins into his mouth with his surreptitious fangs still in her flesh, she moan in pain with a mixture of uncertain pleasure. It was 1am and they had met two hours ago in Rolling Night, the only late night bar in Yellow Bell Island. Eric had gone into a sweet conversation with Jessi on a walk before revealing to her he was an ancient vampire, searching for the day's meal__blood.
"Hey, I'm Eric," he had said, stretching out a hand, "I live up the Yellow mountain," he added looking towards the south of Rolling Night in a complete darkness. The rays of light provided by some electric lamps hanging outside the building could only travel a few meters.
"Jessi," she replied with a warm smile, accidentally showing her white perfect teeth under her neatly painted red lips and stretching her hand in compliment of his hand shake. She took a quick look at his direction but saw nothing but the mountains peak in the horizon created by the silver moon. Her lips were bent when she felt his cold skin on her palm__'he's a vampire,' she'd rightly thought.
"So you stay up the mountain too?" She asked less curious and less anxious, she had met many vampires, but this seemed a kind of different...special!
"Yeah...and what do you mean by 'too'?"
"Every _cold blooded_ seem to live up there," she said carefully with a soft giggle.
"Haha, not everyone of us actually dear," he was a bit defensive now, "some stay close to the bay, some in the lowlands as well, I...we prefer the rock...the mountain," he was calm now, explanatory, expecting her to ask "who are the 'we'?" but she looked less concerned.
"Hmm...so what brings you down here...," she tried to recall the name, now she felt embarrassed, partly with her inability to remind herself of his name and partly the unreasonable question she thought it was. Feeling the embarrassment on her face, he calmly turned his gaze towards the bartender,
"The lowland air tastes sweet sometimes," his intention was to make it sound funny, and yes, it did make her reveal those beautiful teeth. They agreed to take a walk and went on with the conversation.
It wasn't hard getting a volunteer in Yellow Bell, the humans and the vampires lived in peace, guided by the same rules and regulations set by the law, though the vampires had some few rules too.
"You taste sweet Jessi," he finally said after being satisfied, he cleaned a drop of blood rolling down his chin with a finger and licked it with his tongue after releasing her from his ecstatic grip. Jessi smiled at him, glad at the comment and the feeling of being helpful.
"Thanks for the...meal..you taste as beautiful as your look," he commented teasingly
"Thanks," her cheek turned pink, "and you are always welcome." There was an uninvited long silence, her mind was in his handsomeness, she was amazed at her absent attention to his beauty and coolness, his brown leather jacket seemed to add to his height, his eyes were brown too, matching his jacket, his cheeks were free of stubbles or hairs, he was clean and inviting, his broad chest perfected his twenty-something age but she could remember him telling her was turned 150 years ago. Then his words brought her back "Roland should be expecting me by now, dawn is near"
Confused a bit, "who's Roland?" She asked.
"My maker, the old boy will be concerned by now, I need to go now," he was beginning to sound restless by now. "I'll see you some other time, won't I?"
"Sure." She wasn't sure of what to say or do next, she wished they could still be together. "In the mountain?" She asked with a flush, now realizing if that did make any sense to him, "I've been trying to remember your..." in a flash, she felt his lips on hers, the kiss was too quick and his lips were soft and cold, and off he was gone like a sound...

1 Like

Re: GOLDEN BLOOD (prologue)_written By Fortunate by onefortunate(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
At least 10 comments for the release of the first episode of GOLDEN BLOOD,tnx Happy new year
Re: GOLDEN BLOOD (prologue)_written By Fortunate by harameede99(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
E b lyk say i don fall for ya story oo abeg gimme more...me sef wan turn vampire nd pls mention me wen u post d first episode

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Book / Link To Download This Book, First 90 Days / Discovering Values That Improve Your Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.