Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2761 Views)

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / God Let Dis Kind Of Guy Pass My Future Wife By. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
is that the help he need undecided undecided

He needs God and weed. angry

God- his problem solver . With God all things re possible

Weed - wl always keep him happy. . .and make him think less angry

#YOLO
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Woman Matter... bros abeg u got so much to live for! its a phase.. u shall overcome.
Re: . by Nicolax: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Every thing u do turns out bad. Thanks guys... This will be my suicide note to the world.

1 Like

Re: . by Twaci(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016

Re: . by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

I need to put my frustration out. I feel terribly useless
You need mercy from your creator but first you need to drain away the negativity. Positive happens cannot come to you with such negative aura around ya
Re: . by Antina(f): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:
I don't wish to be alive any more. All I seek for right now is death. I just want to go I want to leave this world of pain.
I have tried it all but my ways keep making me feel cursed. My great efforts makes me a fool and I feel like I can't do anything.

After trying to hard to settle down and make a living only for me to realize I am not ever going to make it in life. I have been cursed I need to die, please take my wife away it is worthless.

I am just depressed right now
I try hard to always be smart but I am not even smart to anyone. After living a tough life in school only to graduate without a job then getting a job now I get sacked.
God why do you shut your eyes?
Why don't just let me die?

You were sacked, and so? If you see death, I'm telling you, you no go wait.
Re: . by Antina(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

Wish for death I can't continue to live this way. To what end

May God ease your pains
Re: . by oglalasioux(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
The world is a jungle. The secret is don't expect too much from the world.

They are also people bent on bringing their fellow human beings down. Stay away from people who know you and start all over again.

Try and get a skill and start something. Don't despair and move on. You'll be the loser if you kill yourself.
Re: . by orisa37: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
You're @ the X roads. Pray that you don't enter into Temptation. God doesn't kill no matter how much it's desired. Satan kills when God instructs It to do so. Happy New Year in advance Friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun). / See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.