Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv (876 Views)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Explosive(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
I met this girl in 2001 and when i saw her i was breathless. I luvd right 4rm d moment i saw her. I culdnt tell her then bcuz i was still in school and i was very shy. In 2003, she lost her mum and this crushed her. But as always, i was there 4 her as a friend. As time went on she bcame beta and my feelings 4 her was reaching d sky. I decided 2 let her know of my feelings. In 2007, i told her how i felt after 6 yrs, she then said, 'wat took you so long'. On hearin these i was so happy. We startd dating and it was smooth up until 2008 when her dad passd away. Our dreams were shattered she then bcame an orphan. Her relations divided her father's property btw themselves and took her to P/H. I think she would b a maid there. All effort to find her has provd abortive. Since then, i've had diff girls askd me out but how can i just 4get about THE ONE. So this is where u guyz come in, wat shuld i do. Pls, i would apperciate ur comments.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by oYaTo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
una no get each otha phone/email/fb contact? lipsrsealed

This is 2009 undecided
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
who said its impossible to forget your first love?

na lie.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by cheche2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
oYaTo:

una no get each otha phone/email/fb contact? lipsrsealed

This is 2009 undecided

GOOD QUESTION
TRUE TALK smiley smiley
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
Cos it was real and different.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Topic
She was taken to be a maid and she agreed
Couldnt she have stayed back and found something to do?
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
all this first love stuff is for teenagers hooked on fairytales.

Nothing like that in real life.

Men just feel nostalgic over "the one that got away", thats all.

Had they stayed together, he'd be humming another tune.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Because it is not possible.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by selena(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
Wow!I would have said you should go look for her in PH,but where will you start to search from.I pray faith brings you two back together.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Explosive(m): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2009
There's no fone, email, fb and no contact. I tried searchin 4 her but also went missin in PH for 2 days. Was saved by a beggar hard 2 blif right, i was so close 2 bin kidnapped. Anyway Selena, thanks 4 ur comment. I only said i think she would b a maid there, i am not sure. I dnt think dis sounds like teenagers stuff, afterall u were once a teenager. I still luv her very much. But i am very confusd. Guyz wat should i do.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by echobee(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
it as been there from the beginning,so shall it be.u re not the first and u will not be the last
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Rhymez(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
Depending on how you both quit. It can be remembrance to kill grin.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by 190: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
i don forget my 1st love ooh

who was she again dat tyme~ undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Explosive(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
echo- bee:

it as been there from the beginning,so shall it be.u re not the first and u will not be the last
I really don't understand what u mean by this. Could you pls explain yourself
190:

i don forget my 1st love ooh

who was she again dat tyme~ undecided undecided
I just dont believe you for any reason, deep down behind that huge wall of yours, u truly remember her name smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by MUZBO(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
Better pack your bags to PH before love kills you with depression. lol
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv by Explosive(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
MUZBO:

Better pack your bags to PH before love kills you with depression. lol
thanks bro, at least that is a suggestion. lol grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Pregnant Women In Nigeria Ugly / How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.