Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna (3309 Views)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
First time I decided to travel by train. Having heard about different stories from train travellers. It sounds captivating to have such experience.

I will be travelling from Lagos to Minna by train this coming week.
Can anyone with such basic knowledge tell me how travelling train in Lagos operates?

Where to get the train going to Minna from Lagos (Lagos train terminal),
The departure of the train to Minna,
The day and the price.

Relevant information on this could save a life.
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by 5iveC(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
I intend to travel next week too. Same means, same route.
I made enquiries about the journey from the information office at the railway station.
I was told train(s) depart Lagos to Minna once a week (fridays). Departure time is 12pm.
Sales of tickets commences 2hrs to the departure time.
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
5iveC:
I intend to travel next week too. Same means, same route.
I made enquiries about the journey from the information office at the railway station.
I was told train(s) depart Lagos to Minna once a week (fridays). Departure time is 12pm.
Sales of tickets commences 2hrs to the departure time.

shai I won't be able to wait till Friday.
I have to be there by Friday at most.

Their schedule is kinda poor. Definitely, their movement to Minna is once a week.

Thanks for the useful enquiries given.
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
hi Louisefaye I replied your message through the e-mail, but it keeps bouncing back, what could have been wrong?
how you doing?
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
@Louisefaye would you mind responding back
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
cbright4real if I hammer you pere
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Federalofficia(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12
Hello, how are you doing, please did you later travel to minna by train, if yes please I need you to enlighten me how to go about it the train terminal is cost of the ticket and time they move etc and every other thing you think I need to know to prepare for the journey
Mikkyjay17:
First time I decided to travel by train. Having heard about different stories from train travellers. It sounds captivating to have such experience too.

I will be travelling from Lagos to Minna by train this coming week.
Can anyone with such basic knowledge tell me how travelling train in Lagos operates?

Where to get the train going to Minna from Lagos (Lagos train terminal),
The departure of the train to Minna,
The day and the price.

Relevant information on this could save a life.
Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12
Federalofficia:
Hello, how are you doing, please did you later travel to Minna by train, if yes please I need you to enlighten me how to go about it the train terminal is cost of the ticket and time they move etc and every other thing you think I need to know to prepare for the journey

Hi,
I remembered getting no useful information here on the trip.

Unfortunately, I travelled by road.
The last time I heard, trains stopped going to Niger State. The rail tracks got spoilt and I doubt it has been fixed up yet.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna by Federalofficia(m): 12:18am On Feb 18
Okay Thanks very much ,
Mikkyjay17:

Hi,
I remembered getting no useful information here on the trip.

Unfortunately, I travelled by road.
The last time I heard, trains stopped going to Niger State. The rail tracks got spoilt and I doubt it has been fixed up yet.

(1) (Reply)

Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. / Please I Need Directions From OSHODI To LASPOTECH SURULERE. / Pls I Need Guide On How To Get To Cotonou And Also Where To Get Things Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.