Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. (1981 Views)

You Can Now Share Your Location With A Friend On It Really Do Works Like Magic L / Webmaster Share Your Various Website,blogs,forum / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE- Has Your Website Ever Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Lordsurh: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2016
1)Your fonts 2) All contents are not yours, it just a redirection to other sites, on the content side your style is bad for SEO you would rarely get traffic via search engine because your contents are not unique. You are just providing backlinks to other sites..It only favours other site but it affect yours..I Suggest you try and write your own unique article rather than just seat down and post links to other site. Anyone looking for different links on "Fintech" would rather use google. Your design takes most of the grade i gave.
NOTE: IT IS JUST A PERSONAL REVIEW
napoleon77:

I appreciate constructive criticism. Any reason why you graded it 6/15?

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by ucmini: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Lordsurh:
Why so many hectares of land on the header part, why is the top menu not sitting next to the logo, so as to push up your contents to make them visible at first load..so you wont need to scroll down..The tumbnail pictures of your posts are not loading?...Your menu is a big mess, when clicked on it throws a 404 error(page not found). Personally on my standard you need to do a lot. Your blog design is important when you first start. I rate 5/15

thanks so much.
I guess you were viewing with a pc? I'm not through with the PC view.
Can you pls help me check the mobile version which is http://www.vhictourissayboo..com?m=1

thanks a lot
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Mattizzy(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2016
donsheddy1:
Wow! Thanks for the rating. I really appreciate. Can I know the flaw(s) u noticed?

no body is perfect that's why I gave 9 I would have given 12/10
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by napoleon77(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Lordsurh:
1)Your fonts 2) All contents are not yours, it just a redirection to other sites, on the content side your style is bad for SEO you would rarely get traffic via search engine because your contents are not unique. You are just providing backlinks to other sites..It only favours other site but it affect yours..I Suggest you try and write your own unique article rather than just seat down and post links to other site. Anyone looking for different links on "Fintech" would rather use google. Your design takes most of the grade i gave.
NOTE: IT IS JUST A PERSONAL REVIEW

1) What's wrong with the fonts?

2) As regards all the contents not being mine, how is that a "negative"? Not all the contents on Linda's blog or Nairaland belong to the owners.

My strategy is to start this way then gradually include my own content. The contents of my website get publicised on my Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Flipboard and Google+ pages and I get many visits/views/clicks from them.

As regards SEO traffic I would have to disagree with you there. I do get traffic and as at this morning I am on the first page of Google on some key words (I hope the screenshot I attached shows)

I still appreciate your criticism.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Lordsurh: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Did you just call Nairaland? Nairaland is a forumn not a blog, and LindaIkeji is very different from urs, she writes her content not link pages...Lol use Adword and get the monthly estimate search of that keyword you are ranking 1st page for. Removing 'fintech' from that keyword throws your site to like 10th page, removing 'nigeria digital banking' is even worse. It not about been on first page for keywords people dont search for..If u use Google Adword try and get the search estimates of keyword you ranking for...

Google uses a very intelligent AI bots for it search.. So tell me why would Google rank your page, when it can rank the page you are linking to instead and reduce bounce rate of searches.

JUST A PERSONAL OPINION

napoleon77:

1) What's wrong with the fonts?

2) As regards all the contents not being mine, how is that a "negative"? Not all the contents on Linda's blog or Nairaland belong to the owners.

My strategy is to start this way then gradually include my own content. The contents of my website get publicised on my Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Flipboard and Google+ pages and I get many visits/views/clicks from them.

As regards SEO traffic I would have to disagree with you there. I do get traffic and as at this morning I am on the first page of Google on some key words (I hope the screenshot I attached shows)

I still appreciate your criticism.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by napoleon77(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lordsurh:
Did you just call Nairaland? Nairaland is a forumn not a blog, and LindaIkeji is very different from urs, she writes her content not link pages...Lol use Adword and get the monthly estimate search of that keyword you are ranking 1st page for. Removing 'fintech' from that keyword throws your site to like 10th page, removing 'nigeria digital banking' is even worse. It not about been on first page for keywords people dont search for..If u use Google Adword try and get the search estimates of keyword you ranking for...

Google uses a very intelligent AI bots for it search.. So tell me why would Google rank your page, when it can rank the page you are linking to instead and reduce bounce rate of searches.

JUST A PERSONAL OPINION

Still your personal opinion but I get the views I expect considering when I started, and I just began some weeks ago.

You obviously do not know my niche so you do not understand what players in my niche aim to achieve and how they plan do to it.

I didnt ask for your opinion on my content. I am not doing poorly for the target market for my content considering when I started.

Digital banking and fintech (things I have been involved with in Nigeria and the UK for over a decade) are not very large niches in the google community.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by omokenny94a(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
You can check mine;[url]graphicwants.com[/url] and [url]kennysconcept.com[/url]
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Lordsurh: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Design- 8/10 and n/a(kennysconcrpt.com cant be reached)
omokenny94a:
You can check mine;[url]graphicwants.com[/url] and [url]kennysconcrpt.com[/url]
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by omokenny94a(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lordsurh:
Design- 8/10 and n/a(kennysconcrpt.com cant be reached)

Thanks so much. It's a typo error [url]kennysconcept.com[/url]
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by EntclassBlog(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Below is mine

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by ucmini: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
EntclassBlog:
Below is mine

Good afternoon
Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please tell me what i need to add/remove so as to make it look better.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Dajugba: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Preciousspring: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
I need your sincere review.
www.preciousspring.com. I have been blogging for two weeks. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by SunFlow(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
omokenny94a:

The design is WOW
WOW thanks grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by fabuloushands: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls rate mine too: fabuloushands.webnode.com
Thank you
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by ElTommyBlaq(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngscholar:
Nairalanders in the house lets share the various websites,blog,forum etc we own..

Mine is www.forum9ja.ml

Share yours

Worst site ever!

review mine HERE!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by mcgift(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
mine is www.mcgiftudoh..com ... Still wnt to do some modification on it
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Menaha(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by elderken(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2017
www.ideywaka.com
still working on it
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by EntclassBlog(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
ucmini:

Good afternoon
Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog

Thanks in anticipation
U showed me this recently
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by chimalisco19(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by oswaggiee(m): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2017
kkleeqers.com and series22.com
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by todhost(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by todhost(m): 4:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Web Hosting Services in Nigeria - Todhost™
https://www.todhost.com/
Leading provider of web hosting services in Nigeria Reliable hosting with unlimited bandwidth 99.99% server uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by firstparagon: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders ,kindly help me assess and review my mobile marketing website. The URL is http://paragondigitalconcepts.com

Kindly rate it over 10.
Regards
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2017
ucmini:

Good evening
Pease Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog

Thanks in anticipation
hey, your blog looks great. But ion understand the . stuff .. Buy a domain name.
Between, your blog looks awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Various Website. by deturla: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

⭐⭐ Official Sale: Get Any Themeforest | Codecanyon Item + License (N2,000) ⭐⭐ / Bidvertiser Is Good Cpc / Top Free Site To Get High PR Backlinks - Get Up To 20000 Backlinks For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.