Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,669 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out (48502 Views)

Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / Ex MBGN Stephanie Kalu Uche In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Seriousboy: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bring him to Omega Power Ministries(O.P.M) in Port Harcourt. He will get help here.

Doctor Jesus in Action.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by morbeta(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's well with you and your family Sir, God will send helpers for you. Get well soon.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Jacko1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sucks

Actors guild.... Where art thou

But if som1 has wedding u will spray money from gun

E money nka bu nwanne gi

So sad....
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Elle277(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
God's Mercy and intervention is all I pray for..Amen!!
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by WorldRichest: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mama Piss Sheppopo, you have over 15 million dollars in one account, Tinubu the Jagaban does not even know how much he has. What of Wike the wicked? Rotimi Amaechi nko? This is an opportunity for God to forgive some of your sins because God cannot forgive all your sins, they are too much. This is an opportunity for you to "bribe" God, help this man who is one of God's creation. Give this man money to treat himself, everyday when he wakes up, he will pray for you before praying for himself. He will beg God on your behalf and God will forgive some out of your plenty sins including looting, thiefery, embezzlement, rituals, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Joephat(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
this man used to be my favorite actor those days when I still watch Nollywood , but my problem is that, these our celebrity always forget to save for rainy days.

When they're in their prime, they will buy different type of cars and show pictures of different type of houses. forgetting that this day will eventually come.

if I had silver or Gold, I won't hesitate to give you but now, I am handicapped.

but, I pray Almighty God should give you back your life.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by chimhigher(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=JayIlych post=52362989]After the son used his school fees to play bet9ja abi??

Bashers come after me cheesy[/MUMU,KNEEL DOWN LEMME PRAY 4 U,U SEF NEED PRAYERS "RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME"]
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Kbantin: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
and davido bought 80million naira suv as xmas gift for himself
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by edudguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
He is sick if unfortunately something happens to him now.. Nollywood will start sending his family wishes...epp na they won't epp.. Hypocrisy
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by bossoflife(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its well
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by boss1310(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
frestyyy:

That one good na shebi na moto him buy ,what then ll u say of the guy that bought Sony Ade 's guitar for fifty eight mill? and no be say he go play am o so ...........
JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by iluvdonjazzy: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
genevieve my dear u can help him, u ve money
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by 2shur: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
i still rem his movies dah year
all those ameachi muonaguor ser of ppl
and whats dah oda igbo guy wey geh big eye and open teeth.
village champion.
obifialagwu abi wetin be him name again.
pls help him pls.
tonto dikeh husband.
close eye and pay for dis man.
he also wants to live.
lets help him please.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by superflystan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
That’s the world we live in. We relate to those we feel are in the same social class with us and despise the needy, the hungry and extend help only to those who already have... The sinister heart of man
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by akeensbussy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hospital, why?

Check my Signature
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by georgeidoni: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
They should send him to TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations. His ailment is a child's play there. I have personally seen people with more complicated cases received healings. Over to you, hater of TB Joshua.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
But why are Nollywood actors always falling sick? And most times from a terminal disease?
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by DorisK(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jessssssuuuu! this man is still alive? i haven't seen him in ages. he use to act all these warrior, igwe, and blood money thing, oh God, see Wetin sickness reduce am into, one hefty and muscular actor just few years back. Nollywood won't help him out naw. when he dies they will all troop with jeep competition to his villa with dark glasses and gives his family rubbish stupid condolences money. nonsense. happened with Ashley Nwosu, Muna Obiekwe and many others. If they can't help their members who can no longer act to earn money then wats the essence of that their nonsense "wood"? Are they not even ashamed of this attitude towards actors in need all the time mcheeeew
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Angel1696: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now they will not come and help him when he dies all of them actors and actress will show up on his burial day with their expensive clothes to take selfie with each other like they did to LATE MUNA OBIEKWE at his funeral.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by Omudia11: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Atheists know very little or nothing.
benzics:

Lol, someone still believe in m"iracles" grin
What the man need is financial help from real people, not imaginary characters angry
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by McPerry(f): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2016
ZUBY77:
Is this what sickness reduced this man to?

Hmmm,am telling you...sickness no good ooo.seeing this pics alone reminds me of he's past films when he was looking so young and fresh.But now .....
Sickness gat no respect for anybody OO.It is well.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by AlanSugar(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Greatzeus:
Some people will come here and start praying for the man now,after they just read the man needs MONEY aka MONI for treatment.
It is well with you in Jesus name grin

And then you just prayed without giving the money.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by mzzhavilah(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Now is d right tym to sell dat batman bike dat ex gov was parading around undecided . D cash will go a long way.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by toprealman: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
That his son will be good at basketball..... hope someone picks him up.
Re: Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out by nkechiblessing: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
all dis rich celebrities, did devil forbid them to help d needy especially d sick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! / Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.