Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,289 members, 7,950,501 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. (1160 Views)

Video- I Was SUG President of UI, Voted For By Yorubas. But Times Have Changed / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by KingstonDome: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has reappeared again in a video. This is coming after the Nigerian Army had recorded success over the Islamic group.

In the video the Islamic group leader said "We are safe. We have not been flushed out of anywhere and tactics and strategies cannot reveal our location except if Allah wills by his decree".

He said this in the video which ran for almost 26 minutes and was flanked by armed terrorists.

Continue reading at [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/boko-haram-news-hours-after-victory-in.html?m=1[/url]
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by basybasy: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingstonDome:
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has reappeared again in a video. This is coming after the Nigerian Army had recorded success over the Islamic group.

In the video the Islamic group leader said "We are safe. We have not been flushed out of anywhere and tactics and strategies cannot reveal our location except if Allah wills by his decree".

He said this in the video which ran for almost 26 minutes and was flanked by armed terrorists.

Continue reading at [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/boko-haram-news-hours-after-victory-in.html?m=1[/url]
shekarau, ure a defeated dog. U cant use video bosting to weak our galant solders. Why didnt u wait for them. We cursed the womb that brought u to this world. U and ur generatn are cursed. Who are u bosting to? Ure already fallen. Dnt worry, a whole world will soon see ur bad face by d time they get u. Bastered hausa man!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by duullie88(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
What's up with d video posting... seems this guy as left d terrorism biz into showbiz cos am sure this tapes r audition tapes
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by panafrican(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why didn't he reappear at the place where the army threshed Boko Haram flag in the Sambisa forest?. This dog is on the run and running his dirty mooth. Your days are numbered Shekau , you will be captured and exposed unclad in the streets from one big city to another big city across Nigeria.
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Terrorist never die once. Terrorists have nine lives. Can we all remember how many times Osama bin Laden was killed by the Allied Forces before he was killed the final time? Don we all remember that for several years the Allied forces consisting of America, Russia, European Union, Arab Union, African Union were all killing and re-killing Osama bin Devil? Terrorists dont die once. So, Abubakar bin Shekau has been killed up to four times now, he would still be killed and re-killed and finally he will be sent to hell were Hitler, Osama and Saddam Hussein are waiting to receive him. Weldon Nigerian Army.

Abubakar bin Shekau, if you are a true son of your father, walk into the nearest police station the way you were walking in and out of Army battalion during Goatluck Jonathan's error. Walk to the police station and slap a Constable the way you were killing Army Major in Goatluck's era. Or, alternatively, meet me under Obalende Bridge tomorrow at 5:00.p.m. and prove to me that you are not son of a thousand fathers. I will kill you with my bear hands, come with your guns and bombs, my bare hands are enough to send you to hell.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by KingstonDome: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:
Terrorist never die once. Terrorists have nine lives. Can we all remember how many times Osama bin Laden was killed by the Allied Forces before he was killed the final time? Don we all remember that for several years the Allied forces consisting of America, Russia, European Union, Arab Union, African Union were all killing and re-killing Osama bin Devil? Terrorists dont die once. So, Abubakar bin Shekau has been killed up to four times now, he would still be killed and re-killed and finally he will be sent to hell were Hitler, Osama and Saddam Hussein are waiting to receive him. Weldon Nigerian Army.

Abubakar bin Shekau, if you are a true son of your father, walk into the nearest police station the way you were walking in and out of Army battalion during Goatluck Jonathan's error. Walk to the police station and slap a Constable the way you were killing Army Major in Goatluck's era. Or, alternatively, meet me under Obalende Bridge tomorrow and 5:00.p.m. and prove to me that you are not son of a thousand fathers. I will kill you with my bear hands, come with your guns and bombs, my bare hands are enough to send you to hell.

Nice
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by patchsk(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

Abubakar bin Shekau, if you are a true son of your father, walk into the nearest police station the way you were walking in and out of Army battalion during Goatluck Jonathan's error. Walk to the police station and slap a Constable the way you were killing Army Major in Goatluck's era. Or, alternatively, meet me under Obalende Bridge tomorrow at 5:00.p.m. and prove to me that you are not son of a thousand fathers. I will kill you with my bear hands, come with your guns and bombs, my bare hands are enough to send you to hell.

You have proved is right.
You are an Afonja.
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by WorldRichest: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
patchsk:

You are an Afonja.

Your grammar says it all. grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by momentarylapse: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
patchsk:

You are an Afonja.

All these uneducated ipob mongrels sef! Get back into your cage abeg!
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by KingstonDome: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

Your grammar says it all. grin grin

You are not good ooo grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by BudeYahooCom: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:
[s]Terrorist never die once. Terrorists have nine lives. Can we all remember how many times Osama bin Laden was killed by the Allied Forces before he was killed the final time? Don we all remember that for several years the Allied forces consisting of America, Russia, European Union, Arab Union, African Union were all killing and re-killing Osama bin Devil? Terrorists dont die once. So, Abubakar bin Shekau has been killed up to four times now, he would still be killed and re-killed and finally he will be sent to hell were Hitler, Osama and Saddam Hussein are waiting to receive him. Weldon Nigerian Army.

Abubakar bin Shekau, if you are a true son of your father, walk into the nearest police station the way you were walking in and out of Army battalion during Goatluck Jonathan's error. Walk to the police station and slap a Constable the way you were killing Army Major in Goatluck's era. Or, alternatively, meet me under Obalende Bridge tomorrow at 5:00.p.m. and prove to me that you are not son of a thousand fathers. I will kill you with my bear hands, come with your guns and bombs, my bare hands are enough to send you to hell.[/s]

oga stop thumping cabin-biscuit yoruba chest. You yorubas in the police were posted to go and help catch shekau red-handed yesterday, you started carrying placards everywhere in protest. Only to come online to beat your buiscuit chest.

Abeg close mouth, make we hear word from brave people. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Killed Us? Shekau Asks In New Video. by KingstonDome: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

oga stop thumping cabin-biscuit yoruba chest. You yorubas in the police were posted to go and help catch shekau red-handed yesterday, you started carrying placards everywhere in protest. Only to come online to beat your buiscuit chest.

Abeg close mouth, make we hear word from brave people. grin

BudeYahooCom but why? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Really Looked Like / Exclusive : Aisha Buhari Seen With Handbag That Costs $2,800(N856,000) / Hon. Obafemi Durosimi, Lagos Chairmanship Aspirant Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.