Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Let's Just Wake Up And Smell The Coffee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Just Wake Up And Smell The Coffee (366 Views)

. / In The Wake Of A Wave Of Fintechs, Banks Are Getting Personal / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Just Wake Up And Smell The Coffee by megila: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Helloooo Nairaland,
As 2016 slowly comes to an end let's ask ourselves real questions. What does 2017 hold for the average Nigerian? What is the level of commitment of the government to getting the nation out of the recession? What other alternatives are there especially for the vast number of people who lost their jobs this year? Have bright does 2017 look?
In my opinion, there are very few options available but good enough there are some lucrative ones.
1. Agro business: I recommend this as small a scale as it might be, let's explore this option to at least feed our families, friends and maybe neighbours. Get creative with this, who knows you just might start exporting.
2. MLM business: Yes I said it MLM, even though this industry has been bastardised a lot in recent times with people trying to lure others to it in the guise of getting them employment. Ideally, mlm gigs are supposed to work in a way that let's family and friends work and earn together conveniently. Most mlm companies are beneficial, however,the success or failure of it depends on team commitment and support, it depends on the willingness to provide leadership even without getting any yourself. There are lots of success stories cutting across various mlm companies, so my advise is choose a readily affordable one with a good compensation plan, and get to work with your family and friends, helping each other as you go along.

Whichever be your decision, work hard at it, you can get my support by contacting me on wassap 08036899650 . The year 2017 can be your most successful year ever!

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Mexican Fisherman / Why Your Friends Aren't Buying Your Products. / I. T. Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.