Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans (841 Views)

Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? / Are Blacks The Cused Descendants Of Ham / Do You Believe The Story Of Ham's Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans by morpheus24: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
its amazing to me how religion can really warp the mind of humans beings into believing anyting irregardless of obvious physical evidence and yet some people continue to use these bibilical stories further their agendas.

Please normal sane people beware. The video tries to convince African Americans that they are not the same people as Africans using the bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZOTm6JBRk&feature=related
Re: Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
I sense another name change in the offing.

Jewish American is already taken (unless the current ones agree to drop or share that label)

since all of them are tracing their roots to a particular part of Nigeria maybe they'll substitute the name of somewhere in Nigeria for the "African" prefix.
Re: Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans by morpheus24: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
tpia.:

I sense another name change in the offing.

Jewish American is already taken (unless the current ones agree to drop or share that label)

since all of them are tracing their roots to a particular part of Nigeria maybe they'll substitute the name of somewhere in Nigeria for the "African" prefix.

Its mental madness. Astonishes the hell out of me I swear.
Re: Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
oh, I get it now.

They can be Hebrew American since there's no official group currently designated that at the moment.

Or just plain hebrews since Jew is still being contested.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sharia Court Judge Bans Amputation Discussion On Facebook, Twitter / Babalawo Reclaims His God From Church / Was Christ A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.