Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,390 members, 7,891,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cure For Frequent Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Frequent Pregnancy (893 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by clem2love(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
I HAPPEN TO KNOW THIS COUPLES WHICH THE LADIES COMPLAIN TO ME BITTERY THAT SHE NEED HELP, I was hoping to hear that she needed money so i will just walk in and out some cash, to my greatest surprice she voice out and say, everything her Husband make love to here she find out the next thing is pregnancy. which she had to open up to me that for the last nine month she had done close to 12abourtion,

NL, what do you think i will say at that point. J E S U S.

To you , i know you will think am joking but really the woman needs help what do you think she can do, i can tell her to stay without sex, neither will i tell here to live the man, non will i tell here to move into my house cos i have my own situation to carry. so, Nairaland abeg help my co-tenant out
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by iice(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
Lmao! cheesy

There is need for sex education, biology and awareness
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
12 abortions shocked shocked when there are some people out there hoping and praying to conceive just once.
the couple should visit the doctor and ask for different birth control options out there.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by Sissy3(f): 2:55am On Nov 20, 2009
how in the world could she have 12 abortions

have she never heard of birth controls?
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2009
@ topic

Is she an ignorant mamaput?
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by mamagee3(f): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2009
There's no such thing as Frequent Pregnancy.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 20, 2009
Abortion is not a prevention, it's a cure. Has she ever heard of contraceptives?
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by donjon: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2009
The illiterate baby factory should learn to use birth control!

No wonder, there is constant go-slow on our roads!
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by coolier(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
clem2love:

which she had to open up to me that for the last nine month she had done close to 12abourtion,

12 abortions in 9 months? Impossible.

Conception can never take place without ovulation. Ovulation occurs every month. So tell us another story.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by vvnowusu: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
12 abortions in 9 months is impossible. At best 9 abortions in 9 months.
Probably she missed count on the abortions.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by ankeade: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
shocked
Please, are you serious?
I support donjoin. The baby manufacturer should please go to the doctor.
They can remove her womb of course.

Imagine, while some people are complaining of non fertility, imagine one stupid lady is now talking of aborting 12times.
Haaaaaaaaaaa, eni lori ko ni fila, eni to ni fila, ko ni ori.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
shocked shocked

is the woman a stark illiterate or just daft?

OP your story doesnt add up but in any case all you're supposed to do is tell her about contraceptives.

No long thing.
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
coolier:

12 abortions in 9 months? Impossible.

Conception can never take place without ovulation. Ovulation occurs every month. So tell us another story.

lol. . .you're so right smiley
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by realtimer(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
People should learn from their past mistakes. Any artificial measure taken is already a failure even though people succumb to these approaches. Doom is all the way less something natural replaces man-made measures. Thank you. Michael Eboh +2348030581351
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ undecided undecided
Re: Cure For Frequent Pregnancy by agathamari(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
get an iud or tubal ligation

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Pimples,dark Spot,blemishes,wrinles,anti-agin On Your Face? / Is zobo bad for health? / Advice To Put On Weight Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.