Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Watch Koredo Bello Perform At Abeokuta Juvenile Prison With Touching Write-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Koredo Bello Perform At Abeokuta Juvenile Prison With Touching Write-up (561 Views)

Koredo Bello In Police Uniform Selfie With Inspector General Of Police / Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Koredo Bello Perform At Abeokuta Juvenile Prison With Touching Write-up by queenstll(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOnIrbxByE9/

This is so touching.
Koredo Bello visited the Abeokuta juvenile prison yesterday.
He wrote:

I was privileged to be a part of a charity event that involved going to a Juvenile prison yesterday. I was flooded with so much emotion that I couldn’t even speak.
I thought of the things each of them had done and couldn’t understand why they still had to end up where they were (but one cannot always justify nor know these things) and as the talks went on; my pains began to turn to smiles.

I imagined a pensive night sky I had taken the time to share the moment with but all it had to offer was a dark canopy hiding something; but I still sat and listened to my heartbeat and the gift of silence all around me.
As I got lost in myself I looked up again and saw a star glimpse at me, and then another and yet another and for each of these givings my heart was filled with something more.
That was how I felt when I looked at the kids and saw an awkard nod here, a sigh there and a crooked smile from another, and those became the stars that made all the difference in the night sky of the juvenile prison that finally cleared.

Each of those stars will become much more than they ever thought they would, just because strangers like you and I take the time to leave something in them.
So please share something positive today, a smile, a hug, a nod or just an acknowledgement of another; you never know the fire you may stir up in a tired soul or who’s dark sky you may clear
Have a happy new year guys, bless up!

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/watch-koredo-bello-perform-abeokuta-juvenile-prison-touching-write/

Re: Watch Koredo Bello Perform At Abeokuta Juvenile Prison With Touching Write-up by queenstll(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
I love this

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Was Floored With This Hilarious Mockery (must Watch Video) / MI - Why Is The FG Probing Big Brother Naija Instead Of The IDP Camp Bombing / Read What Olamide Said In The 17 Years Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.