Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Do You Wish To Become An Author? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Wish To Become An Author? (402 Views)

Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / I Need A Sample Business Plan Of An Author/ Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Become An Author? by Deejaygold(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME deejaydeejay67@gmail.com if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

$1,820 Skrill Available For Sale / How To Make Money Instead Of Trading Your Labor For It / Iwuanyanwu Advises FG Over Abuja Airport Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.