Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder (753 Views)

New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant / EFCC On The Trail Of MMM Guilder One Nigeria / Breaking News:seun Osewa Spotted On MMM As A Guilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder by knostbrown01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good news for mavrodians especially those that have difficulties reaching their guilders, with new modules installed by MMM, you have option to change or refuse to use guilder if you think you dont need them.

You can check my page in your PO and click on guilder, you will see the option there. other things added is MMM Promo task to the PO.

Thank God for the Guilders option, a lot of them that do switch off their phones will be on there toes cheesy and do the needful like lalasticlala always

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder by scrapNG: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
rubbish
Re: You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder by nurez305(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why did you even need them at all, they should be scrap permanently

1 Like

Re: You Can Change Or Delete Your MMM Guilder by samsamo48: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
how do u remove both guider and guidres guider? i tried to do it but got there and dont know what exactly to click to remove both of them. i dont want any guider at all. pls respond. thnx. dis people do nothing n collect so much frm us .

(1) (Reply)

Luno App / I Need advice on Where to Sell My druns of Palm Oil At A Profitable Price / Make Money On Alat Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.