Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,071 members, 7,933,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

"They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike (17415 Views)

Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / "APC Are Planning To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike / APC Plotting To Bomb My Plane – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by chidiandre(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
this man always crying wolf.... he's like the rivers version of Fayose.... like they say misery loves company

1 Like

Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by smalls001: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wike has no idea of what to do as a governor......Go and find some development to do for your people...drill bore holes or repaint the roads or something but just stop crying foul every time and playing victim.....these are ridiculous excuses that should not be coming from a chief executive of a state.....

1 Like

Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by donborg(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
To catch a criminal, one has to think like a criminal. Even if he is wrong, he has nothing to lose. Wise move by Wike. Always one step ahead of his enemies.
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
So this "football" owns a plane too...
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
lightheart:
APC allegedly invaded the state with security agencies who allegedly maimed and killed innocent voters with an intention to allegedly rig elections.

An overdose of allegedly
embarassed
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by cashkid: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Diamondqueen:

because Jonathan gave up his sit for peace to reign he is now dumb?? Because we fight for democracy, we are now thugs?? At least we are better than the yorubas. They are all naive. You watched your election get rigged and you guys did nothing about it. And then again, you are parasites. You share our oil with us and what do u have to offer us. I see no reason why we shouldn't break out.

Wetin I get for mind to tell you ehn! Make I still dey watch sha but u no get sense ooo if u must know and those people that brought u up no try at all, they failed woefully oooooo......
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by cashkid: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
chidiandre:
this man always crying wolf.... he's like the rivers version of Fayose.... like they say misery loves company

They are brothers in crime nowwww
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
cashkid:

Wetin I get for mind to tell you ehn! Make I still dey watch sha but u no get sense ooo if u must know and those people that brought u up no try at all, they failed woefully oooooo......

yours didn't do any better.
Re: "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike by cashkid: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Diamondqueen:

yours didn't do any better.

Abeg Dnt ever in ur miserable life quote me again cos if u do I will put u where u rightly belongs so pls in ur own interest keep to ur lane.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Suspends Sunday Congo For Congratulating Pantami / Don’t Adjust 2023 Election Timetable, Buhari Tells INEC / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.