Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World (2297 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Qpetz: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
He Send me to tell my father that why hasn't he done it, that he is on his way coming that he should make sure he did it b4 he comes.
Elaborate
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Lastking147(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2016
YOLOHOMMIE:

Hahaha
. grin
Easy oo. . No go overtake am..before u black out permanently oo grin

#YOLO
Lool I no be so
black out khe
u know I be craaay Stoner grin
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by Boss13: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Based on people who have had near death experience, the story shared by the OP seem to correlate, but I think he was too young to note details.

First, the darkness, then the light and how seconds could be days on earth
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by MrPRevailer(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joephat:
is too late for me to read that long story but what I observed from the little ones that I read.

you fainted, probably you had malaria or ellipse and you started dreaming..

why telling us the story?
should we fry beans?

He wrote the story for people who are interested to read. That's why it's called a Thread in the first place.

This thread was not intended for lazybones, illiterates/blind Or gainsayers. (THEY HAVE COME). Just as God when creating mankind never intended ill for him.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by originalKsp(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't seem to believe this. If this truly happened while you where 14, why didn't the news spread then; someone died, went to the other world and came back to live will make a good story for any newspaper.

And, you know what, this kind of story can easily be cooked up. Who can prove you wrong or right?. There is a saying that, "There is never a witness to a dream".

This is my opinion, I stand to be corrected.
Re: I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World by sonofthunder: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What he narrated is unrealistic.
at a time, it was unrealistic for the earth to be round...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prevalence Of Snake And Wedding Topics On NL FP: A Spiritual/biblical Angle / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison / I Need Good Muslim To Answer This Quetion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.