Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (49290 Views)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by justicejay(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
wetin dey do you self? Answer me if you get solution jor
grin I no get solution, ohhh sorry , format it. One way hard way
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by jarmy: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016
LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS GOVERNMENT; THEY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS FOR NIGERIA
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Lezzlie(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Personally, we should ask him how much is a cup of rice, a cup or egusi, a cup of ogbono, a cup garri in the market.

Let him compare and contrast, then again, it's about change, and change, can be positive, or negative.
If you ask me, that was a sponsored post.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by AfroSamurai: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
If you ask me, that was a sponsored post.
Course it is. Creating a thread to counter it would be ill-advised cause we know the mods will never take it to front page because it's not based on magnificent nonsense and un-informed foolish opinions.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
victorazy:

12. Dollar is now N500
Fulani herdsmen kill 808 Christians in Kaduna who were under curfew
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by APCmyheart(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Your list is filled with failures

Without explaining how you get to that point?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Yyeske(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cletus77:
Nigeria was the largest economy in Africa during Jonathan's regime, too bad Buhari let it slip through our fingers if not for God
Imagine you bought a plot of land for 1 million 3 years ago and want to resell it now and thinking of selling for 1.5m now only to be told a plot in that area goes for 7m? OBJ opened up the economy, from telecommunications, ict, entertainment and so much more, Nigeria was still calculating its economy based on variables not available before, when it was rebased under GEJ, it was realised the economy was far bigger than we thought it was.

So clueless GEJ never expanded the economy, it was already the largest in Africa before GEJ smelt power
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
jarmy:
LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS GOVERNMENT; THEY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS FOR NIGERIA
OYO oh
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by hollyfat(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?

Your OS is corrupt, reload the system
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ikemesit4477: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promisesskyrocketing ot been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.

2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.

3. No more free government money.

4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.

7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.

8. Treasury Single Account policy implemented without any hesitation.

9. Nigeria now ranked 22nd largest economy in the world... 1st in Africa.

l believe Nigeria will be great once again...

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-android-tecno
But prices of commodities are still skyrocketing everyday , and are still talking about change, where is the change?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by dazy2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kylie Jenner Gave Her 3- and 4-Year-Old Nieces Personalized Makeup for Christmas

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/kylie-jenner-gave-her-3-and-4-year-old.html

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Bizibi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:

You are wicked..l.swear...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you see him,you will conclude that Nigerians are just pea brains......that man is in his 80's.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by seguntijan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
1. This is the First Fuel Queue-less Christmas and You just siddon there dey make noise, dey form mugu even dey hala say Baba No Try Abi? I wan remind you say over the last five Christmas, fuel averaged N155/Litre during Christmas and you no go even see am. I know say you no know because you know wan know. Where our Sniper Mallam Alee Ameen dey? I need some shots to be fired.
2. Sambisa Forest Liberated and to a Large Extent Boko Haram has been Defeated and Baba is Slow Abi? From GMB to PMB go check am, Baba has a History of Success with Terrorism and Protecting the Nigeria Nation. Your Mumu no go let you see road as My Egbon
Johnson Andrew will always say.
3. This is The First Christmas in Years Where Nigerian Made Rice Staged a Comeback and That is Nothing no be so? YES, Baba must do more with the Diversification drive, But no be Paper talk be This Like Adesina did during GEJ, The Rice dey Market and Nigerians dey feel the Talk and Do of Baba. If you like no take the Business Opportunities on offer by Mohammed Paiko .
4. Corruption cannot die overnight but PMB's Attempt even though riddle with Errors is showing Incremental Gains with the TSA, The Fiscal Sanity Plan, The EFCC, The Improved Budgetary Process etc and You turn deaf and Dumb Abi? Deliverance is Needed and My Bishop
Okeke Godwin Iyke is taking in the Mentally insane, Just load up # Heineken.
5. Baba Bailed States Out the First Time, And Continued the Second Time and Now Doing it again, making it three Bailout in under 2 Years and you no think say na Work be that, No be so?Even the Massive effort ongoing by # Fashola with Power,
# Amaechi with Transport and Kemi in Finance no be anything for your Social Media Mind. Even the Job # PYO is doing on Economic Redefinition na ruse. Make Hunger no depart from you, No be Curse Na Prophesy as my Brother Frank Eze can Testify.
You want Miracles in an Economy that was Practically a # Fraud ; Where Banks lived off Government Money; Where Our Big Men are # Politicians and our Major Corporations are Government Babies. You Wanted # Abracadabra when all Oil Producing Economies are Technically in a Recession; Global Economy is in a Slowdown and Crude Production is down due to Economic # Saboteurs . You want a Weak Dollar When We are 85% Dependent on Imports (Oya Pray Make eh Happen, Kpomo)....But Facts no Matter, Education no Matter and all the information wey people like Liberty Badmus dey put up every day dey jam brickwall Abi?
ABEG NO PROVOKE ME; I have been Certified and Verified as a HARDCORE HAILER. Please Can I Hail in Peace? I want to Open Boxes Today not to Box Wailers Abeg. Warri No dey run from Fight.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by amagugm: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Claiming praise for ROUTINE events but denying responsibility for DELIBERATELY INDUCED hardship imposed on the cirizens through UNINTELLIGENT policies.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
ALL IS TANTAMOUNT TO VANITY!
As long as:
1. the current hunger/hopelessness/squalor/poverty keeps ravaging the land.
2.the crazy exchange rate pervades!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
ehie:
Fulani herdsmen kill 808 Christians in Kaduna who were under curfew

Aviation fuel known as A-1 oil is scarce and has caused cancellation of flights and high cost of ticket fee.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by OjoChigozieNuhu: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
smirn:

We don't need to import machineries, agricultural implements. We have to produce them here in Nigeria so other countries can buy from us. Let stop using the dollar for anytime, then the issue of exchange rate won't be there. For u that think you have common sense, the only way u can equate the naira to the dollar is not to have any need for it.
Yes you will produce and other countries will buy from you just as one of your ministers promised that you people will start producing pencil by 2022! Do you think it is child's play to produce machineries and Agricultural impliments (you need to visit NCAM at Ilorin) + with your government's funny polices? For instance what has this government done about revitalizing the steel industry and the developement of Science and Technology? You think production is by mouth ko grin
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by whizcartel(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-android-tecno
bit food stuff still cost for market no.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ebereokey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
No 10, Fulani and Hausa has join the Yorubas in kidnapping
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Olowo1940: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
nigeria is hell on earth, where the govs can not pay all their workers , light worsen more than b4, banking sectors reducing staff, hight taxation, low quality education. The poor has no hope. Sir check what u have read, u will c that weather is unfavourable in dis current Govt. I pray that God will help us and remove us from generational valley.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Pavarottii(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Only God can save this OP from her problems.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Cletus77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yyeske:
Imagine you bought a plot of land for 1 million 3 years ago and want to resell it now and thinking of selling for 1.5m now only to be told a plot in that area goes for 7m? OBJ opened up the economy, from telecommunications, ict, entertainment and so much more, Nigeria was still calculating its economy based on variables not available before, when it was rebased under GEJ, it was realised the economy was far bigger than we thought it was.

So clueless GEJ never expanded the economy, it was already the largest in Africa before GEJ smelt power
And why didn't Buhari your Lord leave it the way it was?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by 7lives: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
ImoRiver:
What I like about Buhari Government is tackling our root problems instead of impressionism as obtained in the past. 2 things are left in my expectations from his government.

1 is power. I'm not impressed with the state of things in the power sector and he seems headed same way as Jonathan with excuses.

2 is currency exchange rate. Naira should be devalued to at least 1000 to a Dollar and the parallel market eliminated. Surely people will suffer but to develop we need such harsh measures.

Wa gbayi, they don't know that necessity is the mother of inventions, they want to import lipsticks, eye lashes, tooth picks, brooms and all kinds of iranu and abasha as if Nigeria is minting dollars.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by FmO4(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Your list is filled with failures
As ur name implies,u can never appreciate little,obviously,u r a failure.
God Bless Nigeria !!!
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by 7lives: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nairalanded:
Think about it, assuming PDP is still ruling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...
Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...
Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...
Patience Jonathan still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...
Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...
Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...
Ayo Oritsajefo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...
We keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques, motor parks and markets...
TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented.
Where do you think we would have been by now?
Buhari is working , Nigeria is moving, critics are having a field day. But, citizens who never benefited from the old corrupt order knows better. Long live Baba, Long live
Nigeria.

You are one of the few who can see beyond the barrier, most Nigerians don't even know that Buhari is a divine intervention for this country, the more they look the less they'll see.
Some of them are here ranting, while those who understand what baba is trying to do where busy making money bringing rice from the north to sell down south grin grin grin
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by vatiqan(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nos 1,2,5,7 and 9, makes me laugh.

as for no7, hope the commander was Shekau? Else, nothing!

Rice: pleas @ op, in my part of the country, we are yet to see the Naija made, brand.

fuel: people decided to park their cars in preference for public transport as a result of cash shortage.

yea, no more free money cos the moneys has been lemited to the pockets of Amaechi, David Lawal, Kyari, and for payment to online apc warriors: Sarrki, Madridguy, Dropshot, Ngene, and this Op.

bros, you are really living in a fool's paradise.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
A president telling hus fellow country man dat if he us fed up with the nation he should travel elsewhere.
Dump word from a blind Leader
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by vatiqan(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
speak for ursef

according to your post, Buhari has created 210,000 jobs; in the last 19 months, of which non ,has the beneficiaries, got a dime from the govt; in terms of salary.

and you have refused to tell us the millions that your dullard-in-chief, has sent to the labour market and to their early grave.

If you like, carry monkey go New York, when you return to Nigeria, it would still climb trees. Polish Buhari with hyssop, it wouldn't change the fact that he is a failure!
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by fhelihx(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buhariism is in OP's blood undecided
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingsamosy:

too bad. the lowest form of reasoning is believe.
No, the first step in whatever we wish to achieve is Belief.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Merveille(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na buhari change sickness dey worry ur laptop bro, u av to fast and pray 4 buhari virus to live, jst 70 days and 7 nights dry fastig, if our lord can do it so u can :DNa buhari change sickness dey worry ur laptop bro, u av to fast and pray 4 buhari virus to live, jst 70 days and 7 nights dry fastig, if our lord can do it so u can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.