Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,574 members, 7,965,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

New Good Business Opportunities For 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Good Business Opportunities For 2017 (1092 Views)

What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In / Free E-book On How To Begin Your Bitcoin Money Making Business For 2017 / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Good Business Opportunities For 2017 by winwinx: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
You may not have known great and awesome business opportunites made ready for 2017. I have had huge loses and once been laughed, ridiculed and mocked at as result of search for financial freedom through online business before now. I know some of you must have had one or such bitter experiences.Frankly I will not wish that my fellows especially the youths should have the same rough experience or continue in agony and perjury. However I am assured that in my heart if you are directed and assured of better means for financial freedom you will do and engage in it. Some among you folks out there will as much pay good sums of money for such. I am gladly here to inform you that your little investment especially in bitcoins can give steady return of 3.36% per day respective of any amount you have invested. Talk also more how you can with only 1,000 naira, I mean N1,000 make a whopping sum of 200,000 within days. Is that not credible? It did not stop there within a space of time you will be making 44.8million naira through the same investment of 1,000, without committing any other dime from your pocket.This the tip of the iceberg. With all these plans, tell me how poverty can smell near your domain. In fact the year 2017 has many promising, positive, and perfect progress.This is only reserved for those who would want to take action. Please if you are a doubting Thomas, discard this , because it will, and will , will, will...... not work for you wink shocked embarassed. rogemwills@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/rogemwills[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: New Good Business Opportunities For 2017 by mendelsmattress: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd present you with a very hot and lucrative business that will bring you an overwhelmed income and turn you to a millionaire this remaining months of the year.
everybody want to become a millionaire but not everybody knows how become a millionaire. That is why Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd no1 dealer on Quality Fashionable Rubber Men Suede Shoe, bring you this business opportunity that will fetch you millions. have you imagine buying a hot fashionable product for as low as a thousand naira(#1000) and sell that same product #2000 for five hundred people, and if am not mistaken that sum will give you (#500000) five hundred thousand naira that depend on how much you really want to sell. some can sell as high as #3000 wow that is mind blowing. this is really a great business to venture into. Distributors wanted nationwide on this quality fashionable rubber suede shoe.
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08036911296
Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Get $200 Bitcoin From Internet Without You Paying / How To Invest In A Mutual Fund In Nigeria / Between Forex Trading And Bitcoin Trading Which Has The Lower Risk To Trade On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.