Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Let's Know The English Names - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Know The English Names (28367 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Know The English Names by mrsough(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Let's know the English names of the following things. Hausa to English This names can be helpful. 1 - doddoya (Scent Leaf): 2 - dinya (Black Plum): 3 - dorawa (Honey Locust): 4 - Gujiya (Bambara Nut): 5 - Goruba (Doum Palm): 6 - Kadanya (Shea): 7 - Kabewa (Pumpkin): 8 - ’Ya’yan Kalaba ko Kuka (Baobab Fruit): 9 - Kurna (Ziziphus): 10 - Lansir (Cress): 11 - Ridi/Kantu (Sesame Seed): 12 - Rinji (Senna): 13 - Aya (Tigernut): 14 - zokale (Moringa): 15 - magarya (Jujube): 16 - Tsamiya (Tamarind): 17 - Aduwa (Balanites): 18 - Mummuki (Bread): 19 - Kanya (Ebony tree): 20 - Danya (Sclerocarya birrea): 21 - Laulawa (bicycle): 22 - Gwate (Porride): 23 - Tuwo (Fufu): 24 - Kunu (Gruel): 25 - Awara (Tofu): 26 - Dumame (Recheuffe): 27 - Dambu (Chicoins) 28 - Fura (Millet flour balls): 29 - Rama ( Jute): Very interesting....

4 Likes

Re: Let's Know The English Names by JosephVanpe: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
All the passages and islands he been done for the dumped slots for the people.it is done or the happiness for the movement of the assignmentmasters review for all chip for the can dates. It is done for the symbolic use of the offers I the phase of the calculation for the humans.

1 Like

Re: Let's Know The English Names by thebikeshop12(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Hye great lists, I was looking for this. smiley where did you got this from. also is there any website where I can find the complete list with English translation. I never knew that dinya means black plum. smiley smiley by the way good list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Know The English Names by Bitrusisa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
[img][/img][center][/center][left][/left][url][/url][color=#000099][/color] coolMarghi boy (kumari) real ishidi
Marghi boy (kumari) real ishidi
Marghi boy (kumari) real ishidi

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion / ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.