Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,130 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level (17444 Views)

Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by bangging(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
boman2014:
Responding to Governor Wike’s allegation, Presidential spokesman, Mallam Garba Shehu, simply said: “The President will not descend to Wike’s level. He is the President of Nigeria.”

Similarly while the Police in the state said they were not aware of the plot, APC in the state said the governor was being hunted by his past.

According to the state Police spokesman, DSP Nnamdi Omoni, the allegation had not been brought to the attention of the command.

He is hunted by his past—APC

On its part, APC, through its Publicity Secretary, Mr. Chris Finebone, said the governor was merely frightened by his past, saying: “The APC believes that Governor Nyesom Wike’s utterances today, (yesterday) at his party’s event in Port Harcourt remains typically symptomatic of someone caught committing a heinous crime who has become confused and decides to pour dirt on anyone in sight. Governor Wike’s accusation that APC is planning to bomb his plane simply underscores the extent to which the governor has become hysterically frightened by his own shadow and his past iniquities.

“It is unfortunate that Governor Wike has become helpless in dealing with the outcome of his past actions but constantly suffering psychological relapses. However, it is unfortunate that for want of credible defence of the many serious accusations against him, Governor Wike is resorting to releasing wild accusations against the APC to mask his helplessness.

The APC simply takes pity on the condition of the governor and honestly prays he gets help very quickly before his situation gets out of hand.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/plane-bombing-allegation-buhari-cant-descend-to-wikes-level-says-presidential-spokesman/
buhari get level b4? Person when no get olevel self?
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by PMONEY6: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Baddest punchlines grin grin

“It is unfortunate that Governor Wike has become helpless in dealing with the outcome of his past actions but constantly suffering psychologicre lapses "

3 Likes

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Cekpo34(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:

Bros, what happened to you last night, hope you woke up well soooo?? Good morning anayway

grin did I miss anything?
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by talktimi(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
If someone can kill over a thousand shia muslims and unarmed ipob members at a prayer meeting then bombing the plane of a governor will be nothing to him cool
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Ezjp: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2016
orisa37:
The President and the State Governments should always be intimidate in the Interest of Security, Safety and Success of The Country.
grammar! Supuu...
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by mrphysics(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Cekpo34:

grin did I miss anything?

Your Last comment sir
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by GMBuhari: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2016
krasican:
“It is unfortunate that Governor Wike has become helpless in dealing with the outcome of his past actions but constantly suffering psychological relapses.

The APC simply takes pity on the condition of the governor and honestly prays he gets help very quickly before his situation gets out of hand.” grin grin grin grin

Some people got coats of many color, Wike got ghosts of many colors that's why he's pointing accusing fingers at everyone

3 Likes

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Yes...its bombhari softwork
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Cekpo34(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:

Your Last comment sir

Hahahahahahah, I grab the pun! Am alright sire. Hope you're doing well too
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by PRYCE01(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Quick response. What about kaduna killings?
Good Question! This gives me some cause to worry!
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by mrphysics(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Cekpo34:

Hahahahahahah, I grab the pun! Am alright sire. Hope you're doing well too

Lol, yeah. Have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Every allegations Wike raised are 70 cent correct and accuracy. The just concluded river state election is a good case study
Proudlyngwa:
The Wike , I know can bomb his own aircraft to prove a point, playing Dirty is in his DNA, I wonder who is going to be his sacrificial lamb in this one .
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by imogie2015(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
why do nigerian always shhne away frm d truth, if police can investigate wike's audio conversation,then why can't they investigate wike's allegation, a member of sars who was caught threatened to kill pdp agent, a who was arrested 4 printing result sheet 4 apc, a pdp member who was tortured to death by the police and army, are all these not warrant investigation and possibly jail terms? so evil orchastrated by apc members can not investigated? 2019 is loading fast. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Every allegations Wike raised are 70 cent correct and accuracy. The just concluded river state election is a good case study
Continue allowing wike play kpakpangolo with you.
Even wike does not believe wike.
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Seriousboy: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Buhari and APc can do anything to keep their opposers away. Like what they did to Tinubu and his boys.
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by kcnwaigbo: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
I love that response by garba shehu

The. Presidency won't descend to his level... gbam

Like I pointed out to pdp supporters, pls show us times when the presidency responds to people like fayose or wike.

This isn't the pdp era where governors are impeached by 6 lawmakers or whatever.

2018 and 2019 their case files will be opened #simple
wike will still be Governor until 2023
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
dotman4real007:

There is nothing wrong in him posting pictures of him kissing his wife, but will he do that in jail

his wife might come visiting and they could share a kiss, which could get to the media.
.inadvertently he's posted it
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Boss13: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what the essence of all these power play are for? You kill people to get power. Here I thought there was reconciliation ongoing in rivers. How about playing the game fairly and let the popular candidate emerge.

The backlash in rivers is not good for our democracy and sets a precedence of bloodbath and warfare. The people of rivers need to reduce their support for barbarians
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by chrisxxx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Presidency replied even when Wike didn't mention anyone. More to this.
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by apadious1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
with the tapping of phones,army organising elections,i would not doubt anything
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by donborg(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
I love Wike.. Always a step ahead of his enemies
Even if he is wrong, or maybe he saw it in his dreams, what about it, Is it not possible?. What if it happens, who benefits the most? , is it amaechi, buhari, or jonathan. With his statement he cannot lose, he can only be PROVEN wrong

1 Like

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by Cletus77(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
And Wike can't descend to Buhari's level.Gosh dat man is so ignorant
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by swiperthefox: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
I am sure he had reason to believe his life is in danger. It is better he puts it out there, no matter how stupid it sounds. If they had plans to make him die accidentally they will have to scrap that plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
duni04:
I've listened to Wikes 2 audio leaks and I can now say with all certainty that the man is a murderer. Someone who would kill in cold blood and kiss his wike goodnight same day.
you are the type that will believe anything..... especially when it suits your mentality
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by nathan5050(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
orisa37:
The President and the State Governments should always be intimidate in the Interest of Security, Safety and Success of The Country.
JESUS! Abulo, you said they should always be what
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by orisa37: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Be of utmost good faith to themselves and the Nation.
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by orisa37: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2016
My enemy did that.
Re: Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level by orisa37: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Wike=Buhari in my Dictionary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) / Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.