Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? (1006 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Nigeria Mastercard And Visacard Acceptable For Making Online Payment. / Does Google Adword And Facebook Ad Accept Graphcard Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? by ilovafrica: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
Internet marketers in the house; does google adword and facebook ad accept our mastercard.
I just want to advertise some of my products with those 2 programs.
So please if you have any relevant idea, don't hesitate to post it
Re: Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? by ilovafrica: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2009
I'm still waiting for answer
Re: Does Google Adword Accept Nigeria Mastercard? by Ecash1: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hello

Yes ,Both of them do accept Nigerian master card,All that it entails is the first front charge as in the case of google.
I do advertise with both and I am still advertising with them but I have channel my adverts more locally ,it has given me a better result than the cci and cpc.

They are Nigerian based advertisers, My web design has receive a ++ after advertising with them,It is a 1000 time cheaper than google,But it is your own to decide. Nairaclicks.com http://nairaclicks.com/

For the master card ,they accept it,but if you are not an expect with ad word seeeeeeeeeeeeeek advise.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Sensual Full Body Massage Without Leaving Home / I Need Links On Cassava Exportation Pls / Snail Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.