Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Ran Into A Church Carrying A Brand New Knife And Asked:- “who Is A Christian H - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Ran Into A Church Carrying A Brand New Knife And Asked:- “who Is A Christian H (955 Views)

Your Girlfriend Farted And Asked You If You Like It / I Am Something--i Ran Away With People's Money / Joke Of The Day "Am Something I Ran Away With People Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ran Into A Church Carrying A Brand New Knife And Asked:- “who Is A Christian H by Samkoyeh2(m): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2016
I ran into a church carrying a brand new knife and asked:-
“Who is a christian here?”
The whole Church went as silent as a grave yard. I asked again, “How can a full Church have no christian?“. No one replied.
Then I grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him, “Come and help me kill my chicken for xmas because I don’t know how to do it“.

See Also --Which Celebrity Is This? Get The Answer Right And Stand The Chance To Win….

After the young man had killed the Chiken, he told me that he didn’t know how to skin it and that I should go back to the Church and get someone else to help me do that. I returned to the church with the knife dripping with blood.
When the Pastor saw me in the church with blood dripping from my knife.. .. ..

http://url2it.com/enlqef

1 Share

Re: I Ran Into A Church Carrying A Brand New Knife And Asked:- “who Is A Christian H by Samkoyeh2(m): 2:07am On Dec 30, 2016
cc:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Chai!!! See 5 Guys Can Not Score 1 Keeper / Match Official Becomes Online Jokes, Following His Blunder At AFCON 2017 Game (P / Latest Jokes Jokes Jokes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.