Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,683 members, 7,902,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian (1717 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Serena Williams is engaged to be married.

The tennis star revealed on Thursday December 29, 2016 that her boyfriend of almost two years, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, popped the question after whisking her away on a surprise trip to Rome

Williams, 35, shared the news on Reddit by posting a poem, writing: 'At the same table we first met by chance / This time he made it not by chance / But by choice / Down on one knee / He said 4 words / And I said yes.'

Ohanian, 33, later posted Williams' poem to his Facebook account, writing: 'She said yes.'

He also commented on her poem on Reddit, writing: 'And you made me the happiest man on the planet.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4074444/Love-Serena-Williams-engaged-Alexis-Ohanian-Reddit-founder-pops-question-surprise-getaway-Rome.html
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by mysticgal(f): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2016
I thought she was dating drake?
Anyways, serena you rock
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2016
mysticgal:
I thought she was dating drake?
Anyways, serena you rock
They dated for a short while . I bet he's fuming right now , Tooo bad !! Yes , she rocks , Go Serena !! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by sisisioge: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Yippppy!
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by RGem(f): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Good for you girl kiss
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Happy divorce in advance jawe. Enjoy the union while it last.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2016
It will last IJN
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by ScarletOverkill(f): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol. Talk about coming out of the blues. They even created an entire subreddit for their engagement.
https://www.reddit.com/r/isaidyes

Wish them the best.
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
At least he won't cheat on her openly. Even if he wants to.

He looks like a good guy.

That's why it's good to wait for the right one.

Happy Married life Serena, you deserve the best.

One thing I envy about her is her brains in tennis kiss
Love you Serena kiss kiss kiss
God bless your new home!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by lilmax(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
break up loading
Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm happy for her. She's pro-black, very smart and I like the poetic way she announced their engagement.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
ScarletOverkill:
Lol. Talk about coming out of the blues. They even created an entire subreddit for their engagement.
https://www.reddit.com/r/isaidyes

Wish them the best.
That is so cool.

aflyingbird:

They dated for a short while . I bet he's fuming right now , Tooo bad !! Yes , she rocks , Go Serena !! kiss kiss kiss
I don't think she dated Drake. I think they were just friends. She did date Common, the rapper, though.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Amelian:
At least he won't cheat on her openly. Even if he wants to.

He looks like a good guy.

That's why it's good to wait for the right one.

Happy Married life Serena, you deserve the best.

One thing I envy about her is her brains in tennis kiss
Love you Serena kiss kiss kiss
God bless your new home!
I see! undecided

You got "all that" from a few pictures! #Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
bbmpin:
I see! undecided

You got "all that" from a few pictures! #Ignorance

Yes from a few pictures

It's not ignorance

Drake is a fucvking player

Be serious with Drake at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Engaged To Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
-

(1) (Reply)

When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? / Are We Suppose To Worship Our Landlords Or Their Family? / 45 Awesome Dude Tips (that Your Father Should Have Shared With You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.