Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,898 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dude Looks Like Lady Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dude Looks Like Lady Trend (870 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Venusman(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Dude looks like Lady Trend

The Fashion Industry is no doubt one of the fast growing industries in the world, Reason being that it is very flexible and give room for self expression. Since everyone is allowed to wear what he/she likes and have his/her look, then it is not surprising we’re going to have lots of expression because everyone is will do it in its way. I remember back in the days someone will tell one on how to combine some colors to avoid odd combination but now you will be surprised at how the odd colors trend. As if that isn’t enough. Although, I understand that men have being trying it the women ways before now, though it was regarded as crazy but who cares.

In early 1990s, the men kept long hair in order to have the female face expression by plaiting their hair. It actually started by some celebrity in the western world which later trend for some time in Africa. This even happened when the fashion industries seem to have some traditional rule that guide the appearance of different folks.

But recently the “Dude looks like Lady Trend” has just gone beyond control and you will all agree with me from different angle. Please, I am not talking about transgender because that has gone beyond fashion, but I know some guys are ready to try out the Ladies thing perfectly from the finger, hairdo, dressing, footwear and many more.

Check out these pictures of the “Dude looks like Lady Trend”

see more picx at http://wavebuzzer..com.ng/2016/12/the-dude-looks-like-lady-trend.html

Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Duchess500(f): 5:45am On Dec 30, 2016
These are tomgirls grin

A young man who anchored my sister's wedding and my birthday is exceptionally good in what he does! Please call him to MC your weddings, birthdays and other events if you live in Edo or Delta state, Nigeria. His name is MC Angel Abraham.
Please call his manager on....08092724624
Or....09020150023
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Yeye
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Lincoln275(m): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2016
their problem dey for their bAck oooo
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Goldenheart(m): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Pukes embarassed
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Bluezy13(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by segebase(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
she-males everywheee
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by UnicornsAreReal: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2016
but that first guy looks hot doh tongue
Re: Dude Looks Like Lady Trend by Edwinmason(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
homo everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Orgasms / Say No To Gold Diggers / Need Some1 To Hangout With#boredom In Ilaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.