Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

Righteousness In 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness In 2017 (311 Views)

The Difference Between The Righteousness In The Old And New Testament / Christ's Resurrection:The Divine Receipt Of Our Everlasting Righteousness In Him / Awake To Your Righteousness In Christ Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness In 2017 by Marioplus(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
RIGHTEOUSNESS IN CHRIST JESUS IS OUR WEAPON:
"in [speaking] the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand [like holding the sword to attack] and for the left [like holding the shield to defend], {2 Cor.6:7}
DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR ANYTHING whether on earth, under the earth or in the spiritual realm be it; the desire to get husband, wife, children, money, job-opportunities, business, wealth, academic qualifications/career pursuits, societal/political/church positions, fame, trying to impress people to like you, boy-friend, girl-friend, sugar-daddy, sugar-mummy, lesbian/homosexual/gay-clubs and associations e.t.c
There is nothing superior to this UNMERITED GIFT OF GOD
Thus
"for the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking [what one likes], but of RIGHTEOUSNESS and PEACE and JOY in the HOLY SPIRIT" (Rom.14:17)
CONSULT THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO ACHIEVE THROUGH HIS INDWELLING PRESENCE INSIDE YOU IN THIS NEW YEAR 2017 since HE HAS MADE A PLAN FOR WHAT YOU SHALL BECOME BEFORE YOU WERE BORN thus "For I know the PLANS and THOUGHTS that I HAVE for YOU,’ says the LORD, ‘plans for PEACE and WELL-BEING and NOT for DISASTER to GIVE YOU a FUTURE and a HOPE" {Jer.29:11}
STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE AND ENERGY STRUGGLING IN AN AREA OF LIFE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD'S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE ON THIS EARTH {"BEFORE I FORMED YOU in the WOMB I KNEW YOU [and APPROVED of YOU as My CHOSEN INSTRUMENT],
And BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I CONSECRATED YOU [to MYSELF AS MY OWN];
I HAVE APPOINTED YOU as a PROPHET to the NATIONS"} (Jer.1:5)
CONSULT GOD FIRST IN PRAYER BEFORE YOU PLAN,
IT IS NOT AFTER YOU PLAN YOU GO TO CONSULT GOD.
BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING "Declaring the END and the RESULT from the BEGINNING,
And from ANCIENT TIMES the THINGS which have NOT [YET] BEEN DONE,
Saying, ‘My PURPOSE will be ESTABLISHED,
And I WILL DO all that PLEASES ME and FULFILLS My PURPOSE" (Isaiah 46:10)
"CALL to Me and I WILL ANSWER YOU, and TELL YOU [and even SHOW YOU] GREAT and MIGHTY THINGS, [THINGS which HAVE BEEN CONFINED and HIDDEN], which YOU DO NOT KNOW and UNDERSTAND and CANNOT DISTINGUISH" [Jer.33:3]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 2017 / No Treachery / Remote Neutral Monitoring Technologies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.