Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Am A Woman!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Woman!!! (1210 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Woman!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
So what?
I get into an argument with a man, he slaps me, I feel the pain, yet they tell me I provoked him. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

I get into an argument with a man, I slap him, they tell me I have no respect, no home training. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

Because I am a woman, I don't have a right to be angry. So, the degree of my innocence is directly proportional to the degree of my silence in the face of oppression and brutality.....

Because I am a woman, my husband cheats on me, I am told to tolerate it to save my marriage. The barbaric and stupid excuse is that ''it is in their nature to cheat, I should slim down, dress better, cook better, pray harder and be more pleasant to him"

I cheat, and I am called a LovePeddler, I have committed an abomination, I have no right to look elsewhere for the love and emotional support I lack at home, I am an irresponsible mother.

So I am sent packing, from the home we both built, with all my earthly possessions stuffed into a tiny box on my head. I am henceforth forbidden from seeing my two older children, I'm lucky to be allowed to go with my little one still suckling on my left breast. Three years later, the little one is tagged a bastard. Now, my new name is "after-three", because I am a woman.

He is 28 and runs a company. He's tagged wonderful, hardworking, focused, career oriented, successful at a very young age.

I am 28 and I run a company " Hmmmm, she is not even married, unserious, can not order her priorities right, a hustler, loves money, let her go and get a husband oh"
And I wonder if being successful has anything to do with a person's gender.

Because I am a woman,
I am not allowed to have wits or be a prodigy, I cannot be financially buoyant, professionally successful or be treated with respect without a man beside me.

Then I am tagged a generous leg opener, "a runs girl". They never see the possibility that I actually had to go through ups and downs to get to where I am.
Because I am a woman.

A man looses his wife to death and remarries a year after, he did the right thing, he's being praised and congratulated for moving on, afterall life is for the living.

A woman looses her husband to death and remarries after 4yrs, "ahhh! so early? Are u sure she wasn't sleeping with that man even when her husband was alive? That was why she killed her husband. She's a witch! " Because she's a woman.

Because I am a woman, this post will be considered controversial, and everyone will try to correct me.
But don't forget, that I am a woman and it does not make me less human!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by tsamson(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Who Woman help

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by buygala(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Ok?
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Nice message..
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
If eve didn't eat that apple before Adam.. This would've been easier.. Maybe we would've been the ones taking these shits from y'all..

Anyway.. Just endure.. Pray you find man who respects you as you are.. We can't all have what we want..

Don't slap a man.. Don't be stupid... Those are my top 2 tips for women..

Have a nice day..
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Kondomatic(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
you hear??

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by makydee(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
tsamson:
Who Woman help
So I'm guessing you're gay
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
YOU FORGOT TO PUT "copied'' AT THE END OF IT

woman ko

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
' I cheat, and I am called a LovePeddler, I have committed an abomination, I have no right to look elsewhere for the love and emotional support I lack at home, I am an irresponsible mother.'

Do you expect to be praised? undecided

Besides, who does all these nowadays? undecided I'm sure you didn't bother to read before copying and pasting undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by CyberGypsy(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
hmmmmm .. nice one

#stopDomesticViolence
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
You forgot to mention these:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, a man is not expected to hit you.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time, pleasing you during sex.

I despise threads like this. You are painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. You are also victimizing your gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all you said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

You feminist apologetics should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to the 18th century. That's where it would make sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by vizkiz: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
So? You expect to be praised despite all that bullshìt about committing abortion?
Pfffft!
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala

I refuse to be this woman sad

Very paramount (for me) to marry a civilsed man cos i am allergic to sub human treatments.
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by iamharkinwaley: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
;DYOYO ...... I actually thought op is transgender before ni...
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by tsamson(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2016
makydee:
So I'm guessing you're gay

Ask Adam

Adam would say, i wish i were
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by makydee(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
tsamson:

Ask Adam

Adam would say, i wish i were
If he was, we won't be here.
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
CyberGypsy:
hmmmmm .. nice one

#stopDomesticVoilence
Correct yourself before i correct you now. cheesy grin

Grammarian!.
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Doctorfitz: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2016
I D G A F
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by ucnwafor(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
african woman cos in the western world, it s never like dat bae
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Phi001(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2016
omonighoblessing:

So what?
I get into an argument with a man, he slaps me, I feel the pain, yet they tell me I provoked him. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

I get into an argument with a man, I slap him, they tell me I have no respect, no home training. I should have been quiet, I should have been patient. I should apologize to him.

Because I am a woman, I don't have a right to be angry. So, the degree of my innocence is directly proportional to the degree of my silence in the face of oppression and brutality.....

Because I am a woman, my husband cheats on me, I am told to tolerate it to save my marriage. The barbaric and stupid excuse is that ''it is in their nature to cheat, I should slim down, dress better, cook better, pray harder and be more pleasant to him"

I cheat, and I am called a LovePeddler, I have committed an abomination, I have no right to look elsewhere for the love and emotional support I lack at home, I am an irresponsible mother.

So I am sent packing, from the home we both built, with all my earthly possessions stuffed into a tiny box on my head. I am henceforth forbidden from seeing my two older children, I'm lucky to be allowed to go with my little one still suckling on my left breast. Three years later, the little one is tagged a bastard. Now, my new name is "after-three", because I am a woman.

He is 28 and runs a company. He's tagged wonderful, hardworking, focused, career oriented, successful at a very young age.

I am 28 and I run a company " Hmmmm, she is not even married, unserious, can not order her priorities right, a hustler, loves money, let her go and get a husband oh"
And I wonder if being successful has anything to do with a person's gender.

Because I am a woman,
I am not allowed to have wits or be a prodigy, I cannot be financially buoyant, professionally successful or be treated with respect without a man beside me.

Then I am tagged a generous leg opener, "a runs girl". They never see the possibility that I actually had to go through ups and downs to get to where I am.
Because I am a woman.

A man looses his wife to death and remarries a year after, he did the right thing, he's being praised and congratulated for moving on, afterall life is for the living.

A woman looses her husband to death and remarries after 4yrs, "ahhh! so early? Are u sure she wasn't sleeping with that man even when her husband was alive? That was why she killed her husband. She's a witch! " Because she's a woman.

Because I am a woman, this post will be considered controversial, and everyone will try to correct me.
But don't forget, that I am a woman and it does not make me less human!!!
#copied
What sorrof feminist fuckery is this? undecided

So you think it's only you that knows how to slap? undecided

Slap me and see whether your neck won't twist 180°!!!

So if you cheat, we should tell you weldone abi? undecided

Besides, in this current age, how many women marry a man that isn't established? undecided
So which wealth did you amass together?
If you've truly built a home, you won't go and cheat!!!
Besides, don't women divorce men for the same reason? undecided

Don't women get 50% of the man's properties even if they've been married for one day? undecided

Don't women get away with emotional and physical abuses they inflict on men just because they're women? undecided

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Who wants this space?
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by lilmax(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2016
you know what?

1.if we were thought how to control our anger, then he wouldn't have slapped you just as you weren't supposed to provoke him
life is so simple if we don't stress ourselves

2.because you married a traditional man or non christain man he has the right to cheat, real christain don't cheat or even if they do, they know it's wrong and not natural

3.we should stop giving a Bleep about what the society thinks or you'll be crushed, and you also need to understand the society has opinion over your life it all depends on how you control those opinions

4.also note that every one has qualities they need in a spouse, if you can't find a man after acquiring what ever certificate,cars.....you should accept it and not pouring frustration on everyone, 98% of men want fresh meat not old Cargoes grin (once again my opinion,take it or leave it)
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by CyberGypsy(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Correct yourself before i correct you now. cheesy grin

Grammarian!.
violence .!! abeg you whahala too much .. grin are you stalking me cheesy u must be an hoe ..lol
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
CyberGypsy:
violence .!! abeg you whahala too much .. grin are you stalking me cheesy u must be an hoe ..lol
Call me whatever you like. I don't stalk people on nl just bumped into your comment and noticed the error since you could notice that in other's...lol.
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
‘May our mind work together to find mutual understanding, may our word reveal more than it obscures, and may the mind, eyes, tongue be guided by our hearts’’ Anonymous.

Much that goes wrong in relationship lies in poor or no communication level. We must be at home enough with ourselves to talk about anything and be honest enough not to keep some for next time. It is better to communicate than to suppress feelings. We sometimes leave some stuff unsaid on the basis of assumption: ‘He should know what’s on my mind’’. ‘Even if I didn’t tell her, she should’ve know a lot better’’. Hello! He/she isn’t some psyche mind-reader. When things are left unsaid they don’t disappear into thin air, they are stored up in the mind consciously or unconsciously as a time bomb waiting to explode and with time they will. See, un-communicated feelings building up on the inside overtime are often the source of anger and resentment in a relationship.

There are however some people who do much communication and yet don’t communicate at all. Theirs is one that communicates with the intent to have things their way; they play the defensive and dig out the fault of the other person. ‘You did it; you said this or that.’ ‘You were at fault not me.’’ ‘I told you not to, now see.’’ To them, it’s a matter of who is wrong and who is right. That isn’t communication! It is self-consciousness, and nothing kills communication than self-preoccupation. Communication is not about who is right or who is wrong, neither is it about what we say but rather the attitude that lies behind what we say. Our communication should be about joining our hearts together as one rather than tearing apart. We should communicate with the intent to join than........

To continue reading follow the link: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-103-communication.html

Check it out Benita27.

Happy Holiday!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by CyberGypsy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Call me whatever you like. I don't stalk people on nl just bumped into your comment and noticed the error since you could notice that in other's...lol.
undecided will you gerrarahere .. thanks though cheesy you still got your butt on display. btw do you reply pms?
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by AlexCk: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Xensity:
You forgot to mention these:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, a man is not expected to hit you.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time, pleasing you during sex.

I despise threads like this. You are painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. You are also victimizing your gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all you said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

You feminist apologetics should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to the 18th century. That's where it would make sense.

Nailed it!! !!!!!!!!
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jeymz:
‘May our mind work together to find mutual understanding, may our word reveal more than it obscures, and may the mind, eyes, tongue be guided by our hearts’’ Anonymous.

Much that goes wrong in relationship lies in poor or no communication level. We must be at home enough with ourselves to talk about anything and be honest enough not to keep some for next time. It is better to communicate than to suppress feelings. We sometimes leave some stuff unsaid on the basis of assumption: ‘He should know what’s on my mind’’. ‘Even if I didn’t tell her, she should’ve know a lot better’’. Hello! He/she isn’t some psyche mind-reader. When things are left unsaid they don’t disappear into thin air, they are stored up in the mind consciously or unconsciously as a time bomb waiting to explode and with time they will. See, un-communicated feelings building up on the inside overtime are often the source of anger and resentment in a relationship.

There are however some people who do much communication and yet don’t communicate at all. Theirs is one that communicates with the intent to have things their way; they play the defensive and dig out the fault of the other person. ‘You did it; you said this or that.’ ‘You were at fault not me.’’ ‘I told you not to, now see.’’ To them, it’s a matter of who is wrong and who is right. That isn’t communication! It is self-consciousness, and nothing kills communication than self-preoccupation. Communication is not about who is right or who is wrong, neither is it about what we say but rather the attitude that lies behind what we say. Our communication should be about joining our hearts together as one rather than tearing apart. We should communicate with the intent to join than........

To continue reading follow the link: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-103-communication.html

Check it out Benita.27.

Happy Holiday!
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
CyberGypsy:
undecided will you gerrarahere .. thanks though cheesy you still got your butt on display. btw do you reply pms?
No thanks!.
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Nice one.

Thanks!
Re: I Am A Woman!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Two sides to a coin.. Op for come as a man make u know if its easy angry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!when A Guy Is Stuck In Between Two Girls / Tonto Dike's Husband Allerged Girlfriend (pics ) / The American Student Who Graded His Ex-girlfriend's Break-up Letter Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.