Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,880 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (1279 Views)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by BuzzAss(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Cheating in a relationship is unfortunately gradually becoming a norm in our society. Even among (married) couples, cheating is still prevalent with men being the major culprits…. That doesn’t mean the women don’t cheat as well.

For some women, they find cheating very difficult. This is because they are usually more committed in the relationship. An average lady (in a relationship) feels her mind already belongs to her man. Her body professed to him she loved him in the presence of her family, friends and her colleagues. She won’t even hesitate to flaunt her relationship on her social media handles.

But for an average man, he is quite aware of the damage getting caught might do to his relationship, but won’t still back out from it. He knows that it would take herculean efforts to win back his woman back (that’s if she would accept him back), but “men would be men”, they love the “adventure".

Read More on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/12/30/why-do-men-cheat/

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by BlackDBagba: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Cuz they can
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by BlackDBagba: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Cuz they can grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2016
IF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Jokerman(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2016
They refuse to control themselves.... I have had countless opportunities but God has been great....
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by divinehand2003(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Because little Johnny is always carnally minded.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Because most women have refused to set their standards

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Flexherbal(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Jokerman:
They refuse to control themselves.... I have had countless opportunities but God has been great....
Keep it up !
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by marshalcarter: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
women nko??undecidedundecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by vizkiz: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Because most women have refused to set their standards

This is just the dumbest comment ever! grin

So a lady having a relationship with a guy she doesn't know is married or in a relationship means she have no standards? What's in your brain? Peanut? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by mysticgal(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Reason why anyone, both male and females cheat is because they are children. And the thoughts of dating a child is what pains me more than the cheating itself undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2016
vizkiz:

This is just the dumbest comment ever! grin

So a lady having a relationship with a guy she doesn't know is married or in a relationship means they have no standards? What's in your brain? Peanut? undecided

I was saying generally! Thread title did not say "why does a man cheat." it says; "why do men cheat?" in other words why are men still cheating inspite of everything they got.

Dont play that smart shiit with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by chrissy3(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Once upon a time, there was a faithful good boy who loved a girl and was faithful until the girl dumped him for a bad boy reasons being he's not spontaneous,not that bad enough to give her mind blowing intimate experience, too much attention and she lacking the thrill of seeing other girls desiring her man but she is the winner(women like other women to be in the scene and if they don't see other women they would feel you're not of any worth that's why girls aint flocking). The incident bring about the birth of just another player in the huge roster of players. What women see as guys being cheat was to a high degree created by them without them knowing. I'm a cheat and I'm proud of it.A toast to all the playboys.These chicks aint loyal so it aint wise to be loyal except you want that tag "mugu".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by dollyjoy(f): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
mysticgal:
Reason why anyone, both male and females cheat is because they are children. And the thoughts of dating a child is what pains me more than the cheating itself undecided
This comment cracked me up. How do you determine maturity? By age or by exposure?

Which one is dating a "child" sef? do you think matured guys do not cheat??/
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by chigoizie7(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
To me, men don't associate true love with sex,( like,men thinks there is no r lationship between sex and love). They feel that for the fact that they had sex with a particular girl does not mean they love her. In the same way, they feel that having sex outside their relationships does not mean they no longer love their women. Unlike women that feels sex is everything for them, they feel it is paramount, so women always make big deal out of it. Some people will ask me why men also make it a big deal when their women cheat. Well, since u think love is sex, when u cheat it means u no longer love ur partner or that u love the other person more. So it will be easy to judge u in ur own words.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by kvngveektour(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
I know the answer but I won't tell you
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Ruq: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Because we created language.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
i will really like 2 know y cos i am having such problem now & he keeps saying he loves me. i am really confused
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by mysticgal(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
This comment cracked me up. How do you determine maturity? By age or by exposure?

Which one is dating a "child" sef? do you think matured guys do not cheat??/
It depends on your context.
Maturity to me means, compromise,adapting and understanding. For a person to cheat means he or she cannot handle the said things which unfortunately makes a relationship. So cheating is childish...... At least to me undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Someone said "MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY WANT SEX WHILE WOMEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY IN THEIR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP"...

The above state is partially true although not in all cases...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Eke40seven(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Someone said "MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY WANT SEX WHILE WOMEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY IN THEIR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP"...

I used to judge men who cheat as beast (especially married men) before but now i truly understand why.
Most of the time, it's just a mismatch of libidos. Unsatisfied urges will translate into wishing and drooling over the opposite sex. That's just the animalistic nature which takes societal and religious chains to tame.
I guess that was one reason why our forefathers married more than one wife.
I guess today, women in serious relationships or marriage can be creative, imaginative, wild and wise if they truly want to solely own a man's John Thomas, especially the young African men. In the absence of this, it takes the extra ordinary to keep the man given the swarming sharks of women baying for John Thomases.

Faithful men will try to fight to stay so, but it takes a strong woman to help him conquer the animal within.
Preetiex:
i will really like 2 know y cos i am having such problem now & he keeps saying he loves me. i am really confused
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eke40seven:

I use to judge men who cheat as beast (especially married men) before but now i truly understand why.
Most of the time, it's just a mismatch of libidos. Unsatisfied urges will translate into wishing and drooling over the opposite sex. That's just the animalistic nature which takes societal and religious chains to tame.
I guess that was one reason why our forefathers married more than one wife.
I guess today, women in serious relationships or marriage can be creative, imaginative, wild and wise if they truly want to solely own a man's John Thomas, especially the young African men. In the absence of this, it takes the extra ordinary to keep the man given the swarming sharks of women baying for John Thomases.

Faithful men will try to fight to stay so, but it takes a strong woman to help him conquer the animal within.
I quite agree with you but some women too are not left behind... They also cheat because of some of the reasons you stated above grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ogorwyne(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:

it's bunnae
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by biz2get(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Here's why:

BECUS LADIES ARE BORING....

Some are boring on bed, in kitchen, discussion etc angry
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by babyfaceafrica: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
The thread should be why do some men cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
BECAUSE IT'S A CHOICE AND NO RESPECT FOR THEIR PARTNERS
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
because our environment has been flooded with scores of sweet and juicy gals
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ogorwyne(f): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
interesting, I suspected you but then I also thought maybe she was referring to another person.... So what's up... What do I owe this August visit? What I don't understand is that you said, you have not chatted with me since on the 17th explain pls....
yes I haven't. you shocked me
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bunnae(f): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=ogorwyne post=54880373] i

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Condoms / Why Do We Fall Asleep After Ejaculation Or Orgasm? / Reflections On Rape: Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cannot Rape You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.