Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (3102 Views)

Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello everyone!
I have come to notice that pretty ladies end up marrying ugly husbands and vice versa. Am kind of confused cos its very difficult to see a pretty lady marrying/dating a handsome dude.
Pls. Ur opinions are very much needed.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by LifeofAirforce1: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
You have no right to call some guys ugly because you not good looking yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by dacblogger: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
if the fine ones marry themselves , who will marry the ugly ones, so u see, this happens in other to create balance.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by FreeSpirited: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2016
If you are ugly, there's hope for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by yomi007k(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Kettle calling pot black..sannu fa

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Possibly bcoz what you call ugly is what those pretty girls see as handsome and they go for it.

In the meantime, if you are after handsome man you may end being like kemi olunloyo. I think you know who she is?

Modified

Judging by your photo you are not that much pretty sorry to say that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by EgusiSoup: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
Hello everyone!
I have come to notice that pretty ladies end up marrying ugly husbands and vice versa. Am kind of confused cos its very difficult to see a pretty lady marrying/dating a handsome dude.

Are you pretty or ugly? undecided
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
You have no right to call some guys ugly because you not good looking yourself
am sure u r nt 2 blind 2 c wie i wrote vice versa? Wel so sori if ur life story is written down here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
For ur mind naw,u don fine finish right? cheesy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by LordOfNaira: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
Hello everyone!

The skin of the leopard is beautiful, but not his heart. It is not just about physical beauty.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2016
No wonder children are looking very average these days cry
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
For ur mind naw,u don fine finish right? cheesy shocked
how the hell did u pass ur exams? Well thz z wat happens wen one thinz tru his/her anus.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
Possibly bcoz what you call ugly is what those pretty girls see as handsome and they go for it.

In the meantime, if you are after handsome man you may end being like kemi olunloyo. I think you know who she is?

Modified

Judging by your photo you are not that much pretty sorry to say that.
wait.... Dont tel me u dnt understand d simple sentence written above? Well itz nt my fault i tink d write ltself is explanatory.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Kettle calling pot black..sannu fa
oh my bad! So sori if d statement explained your life history
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

The skin of the leopard is beautiful, but not his heart. It is not just about physical beauty.
dats true

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by yomi007k(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
oh my bad! So sori if d statement explained your life history

Wor-gly

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by ThinkSmarter: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
See young lady, There z a saying that beauty will take a woman to the palace but her character determines hw long she stays in the palace.
Most men are attracted to beauty at the 1st sight, but when it comes to the real deal [marriage ], they will look beyond the physical look, men will rather go for avg looking woman with good attitude than a damsel with questionable characters.
But when it comes to ladies, they are attracted by different things like: wealth, physical appearance, fame/popularity, social status, good sense of humor etc
There are some men out there that you may take to be appealing physically but deep inside, they are devils that u can't live happily with. Same applies to ladies, there are some that are like angels, but they are Jezebel/Delilah in disguise.
Haven't u read about d guy that cancelled his marriage recently to a beautiful damsel, just a day to the wedding, here @NL
Marriage Compactibility goes beyond physical outlook dear.
Haven't u asked why many of the actors and actresses u do see in a movie acting a perfect couple not getting to marry each other in real life, bc that z a fantasy, not a reality. or haven't u heard of some celebrities that looked so amazing as couples breaking up in a couple of weeks later.
And if u re obsessed with appearance only when going into a r/ship, sorry to say, guys will devour you like a lion on its prey and dump ur ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
See young lady, There z a saying that beauty will take a woman to the palace but her character determines hw long she stays in the palace.
Most men are attracted to beauty at the 1st sight, but when it comes to the real deal [marriage ], they will look beyond the physical look, men will rather go for avg looking woman with good attitude than a damsel with questionable characters.
But when it comes to ladies, they are attracted by different things like: wealth, physical appearance, fame/popularity, social status, good sense of humor etc
There are some men out there that you may take to be appealing physically but deep inside, they are devils that u can't live happily with. Same applies to ladies, there are some that are like angels, but they are Jezebel/Delilah in disguise.
Haven't u read about d guy that cancelled his marriage recently to a beautiful damsel, just a day to the wedding, here @NL
Marriage Compactibility goes beyond physical outlook dear.
Haven't u asked why many of the actors and actresses u do see in a movie acting a perfect couple not getting to marry each other in real life, bc that z a fantasy, not a reality. or haven't u heard of some celebrities that looked so amazing as couples breaking up in a couple of weeks.
And if u re obsessed with appearance only when going into a r/ship, sorry to say, guys will devour you like a lion on its prey and dump ur ass.
hmmm..... Noted
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by fayded(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

oga..like haa haa
do u have any personal relationship with them??
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
how the hell did u pass ur exams? Well thz z wat happens wen one thinz tru his/her anus.
wow wow wow wow wow fine gurl,u sabi the thing oo.Is like u r insane?see ur butterfly gown grin grin Dont quote back cos i wont reply u again ugly thing.#spit on her face#walks out of thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by dacblogger: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow fine gurl,u sabi the thing oo.Is like u r insane?see ur butterfly gown grin grin Dont quote back cos i wont reply u again ugly thing.#spit on her face#walks out of thread.

thts nt fair, u shldn't join the guys in bashing her.., she is a girl like u nah

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by real691(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
dacblogger:
if the fine ones marry themselves , who will marry the ugly ones, so u see, this happens in other to create balance.
Nice one, I love the way u reason.......................... #1mbGone
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
dacblogger:

thts nt fair, u shldn't join the guys in bashing her.., she is a girl like u nah
Lol,she was hard first. grin She got sharp mouth tho.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by dacblogger: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,she was hard first. grin She got sharp mouth tho.
lolz..
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz..
Check how she replied to pple's comments.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op, beauty isn't about the superficial, it's more about what people are on the inside.

These days men don't just look at looks and sums up a girl as beautiful, that's why the 'ugly ones' are getting married.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by robosky02(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Check how she replied to pple's comments.

did you also marry a.... grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
robosky02:

did you also marry a.... grin
Lol,i dont get. grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
wait.... Dont tel me u dnt understand d simple sentence written above? Well itz nt my fault i tink d write ltself is explanatory.
Did you say something now?
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow fine gurl,u sabi the thing oo.Is like u r insane?see ur butterfly gown grin grin Dont quote back cos i wont reply u again ugly thing.#spit on her face#walks out of threa

hey crap! Hope dat helps cure ur 4stration?
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Op, beauty isn't about the superficial, it's more about what people are on the inside.

These days men don't just look at looks and sums up a girl as beautiful, that's why the 'ugly ones' are getting married.
datz true
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
The mature minds understood the topic while the old and 4strated one's want's to die on my thread, wel am nt gonna let dat happen. #sweepsthemoffthread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. / Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This / Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.