Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. (526 Views)

5K To Anyone Who Can Suggest An App Like Chipper Cash With Good Rate / Please Who Can Suggest A Business One Can Do In Benin? / Pls Who Can Suggest The Best Binary Option Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. by haykay2005: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
I want to send some money abroad at a rate close to official or official. I got afrotradegroup.com tru my findings. Can anyone suggest a company rendering such services.
Above 1000 USD per week
Re: Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. by haykay2005: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Suggestions needed please
Re: Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. by gmcb: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hi, I have been using afrotradegroup for over 2 years now without issues. I guess rate is presently discouraging you. However you should be wary of scammers who may dupe you. The alternative that may work is if the beneficiaries have their account linked to PayPal you may send money to their PayPal account, but that will require using different cards to sum up to what is intended. One person have done currency trading with here on nairaland is justi4jesu hope I got the moniker right. Wish you well.
Re: Who Can Suggest Afrotradegroup.com Alternative For Me. by haykay2005: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
gmcb:
Hi, I have been using afrotradegroup for over 2 years now without issues. I guess rate is presently discouraging you. However you should be wary of scammers who may dupe you. The alternative that may work is if the beneficiaries have their account linked to PayPal you may send money to their PayPal account, but that will require using different cards to sum up to what is intended. One person have done currency trading with here on nairaland is justi4jesu hope I got the moniker right. Wish you well.
Thank you BRO. I will appreciate more contributions

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin. / Convert Your Airtime To Cash-all Network / Vconnect And Facebook Partners To Hold The SME Conference 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.