Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,149 members, 7,943,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Facebook Messenger Has Been Updated With Snapchat Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Messenger Has Been Updated With Snapchat Features (625 Views)

Does My Whatsapp Messenger Has A Problem? / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / Top 5 Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Messenger Has Been Updated With Snapchat Features by Handsome4real(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg is the owner of Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook and some months back he introduced some similar features of Snapchat on Instagram. I updated my Facebook Messenger along side other apps today and after a while I saw a notification on my phone from Facebook Messenger, only for me to open it and see that the new update has new features. I went through the new features and discovered that it has been upgraded to enable its users take pictures, make videos and add different filters similar with Snapchat features. Despite these new features, one can still chat, call and make video calls on Facebook Messenger. Pictures below.

Pic 1 is Facebook Messenger New Update look.
Pic 2 is Facebook New Feature.
Pic 3 is Snapchat
The remaining pics are features of the new updated Facebook Messenger.

Cc Lalastica, Seun.

Re: Facebook Messenger Has Been Updated With Snapchat Features by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed Please! / Check Out The Umi Z Smartphone Featuring 4gig Ram, 4g Lte And Fingerprint / Infinix Note 3 For Sale.. 3 Weeks Old.all Accessories Available.call 07033796378

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.