Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Help With Chithub Contact Numbers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Chithub Contact Numbers (566 Views)

Contact Numbers For Procurers In Dubai. / Help With Chithub Contact Numbers / Help With Chithub Contact Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Chithub Contact Numbers by goldgold: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please if you know Chithub contact number, make it available to me. All the numbers on their website chithub.com is not going and all the numbers I have been using to call hem before are not being answered. I paid them 3050 for them to supply me recharge cards but ever since I paid they have refused to credit my account or answer my call. Even emails are not being replied.

(1) (Reply)

See The Different Naira/dollar Exchange Rates In Nigeria / Business With Turkey / Before Preparing For Marriage Things You Must Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.