Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? (10309 Views)

Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by GaggleNSwallow: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cool I am an advocate of Peace no wonder this Moniker has never been banned before neither have I exchanged words with any female on NL before cool so it's good to meet another peaceful soul I suppose... Will get in touch with you next year cool
no probz smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by AgentGoat: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Don't have an opinion where you have no responsibility...learn to mind your business.
ITK!.

The a$$ is so flat and it's irritating.

What are you showing us sef undecided
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
It's called her profile because it is the one place where she has total monopoly over what is written or uploaded.... a profile on a a public platform is there to be viewed by others but controlled by you.... that is its sole purpose.
like others before you,your logic is flawed & i'm not inclined to agree with you,not even remotely.

Next person in line,pls.

You have to cross me first...

If you can't be polite, be quiet.

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by izzou(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
angry angry

Very stupid thread

Its her nyash naa. See how people dey fight and ass lick just for somebody else's nyash

Despite how unattractive the nyash is, it's her nyash and let's Learn to respect that
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by IamLEGEND1: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You have to cross me first...
If you can't be polite, be quiet.
NL eh. Na wa oh
every pussyNiggah go just carry phone begin dey type vague threats.
Wetin you go fit do if I cross you?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GTF outta here,common thug like you.

2 Likes

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
NL eh. Na wa oh every pussyNiggah go just carry phone begin dey type vague threats. Wetin you go fit do if I cross you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
GTF outta here,common thug like you.
I

Actually, it's not a threat, it's an advice. You're oblige to take it or leave it
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Actually, it's not a threat, it's an advice. You're oblige to take it or leave it
in that case,you should know your words have been chewed, ruminated upon and spat out accordingly due to obvious tinges of ass-worship detected in them.

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by Medunah: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Goahead:
Like seriously, I shaved mine yesterday with a clipper... But it has been itching me embarassed embarassed
Next time, I'd like to carve it to my taste by an experienced artist.. . So recommend a salon that can do it for me please embarassed
Get "veet" cream, its a hair removal cream
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
in that case,you should know your words have been chewed, ruminated upon and spat out accordingly due to obvious tinges of ass-worship detected in them.

No p kiddo
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by EmmySparky(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guys pls cut the babe some slack...we know what she uploaded was not too appropriate but lets just overlook that and move on...hopefully she would learn from the bashing she got tonight...and to that pussy niqqa fighting for her like his life depends on it....ur john thomas no fit reach 10 kilometers close to her punna so stop wasting ur mb typing poo
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by Goahead(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Medunah:

Get "veet" cream, its a hair removal cream
Thanks.... any side effects?
Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by Medunah: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Goahead:
Thanks.... any side effects?
None that I know of, u can Google it thou + it also depends on how sensitive ur skin is

1 Like

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? by PETRUCE007: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
this is my problem with most of the people on here.
You regularly type & upload dumb stuff but would immediately take a defensive stance the moment someone calls you out on it.

This is a forum,not your apartment. everything you do here is available for public consumption from which various retrospective opinions are bound to emerge.
Unless you're some kind of underground ashàwo, I don't see why you would upload a picture of your waist/butt/hips.
You can choose to ignore comments and you can choose to reply,but when you do,you can't tell someone to mind his business because that is hypocritical when you basically threw it in one's face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.