Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,764 members, 7,979,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 (889 Views)

50 Couples Wed At Salvation Ministries Today.. / Child Marriage; Girls Wed At 12 In US As Lawmakers Battle To Raise Age To 16 / Photos: Four Women Wed At Same Time In Zamfara State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Brides and grooms to be. Are you getting married or planning to get married next year, let's see what ideas we can share

1 Like

Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
I plan to wed my cute angel on the 25th of March, 2017. The date isn't official yet as we are yet to get a feedback from the church after submitting the proposed date.

1 Like

Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by tutulicious(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
2017 April bride. location Abuja. Let's share Ideas.
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
tutulicious:
2017 April bride.
location Abuja.
Let's share Ideas.

Hi, might I asked how you intend to go about. Will you be having traditional, Church or Mosque and Court marriage?
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by tutulicious(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
gwine0047:

Hi, might I asked how you intend to go about. Will you be having traditional, Church or Mosque and Court marriage?

3 of them traditional
Church and
Court.

in the process of them all.

where is your wedding going to take place?
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
tutulicious:

3 of them traditional
Church and
Court.

in the process of them all.

where is your wedding going to take place?

Ogun State
I'm planning for 400 guests with a budget of a million naira to cover all costs.

How many guests do you plan to cater for? And how much is your budget if you don't mind telling

1 Like

Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by tutulicious(f): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
gwine0047:

Ogun State
I'm planning for 400 guests with a budget of a million naira to cover all costs.

How many guests do you plan to cater for? And how much is your budget if you don't mind telling

budget is N1,150,000.
for 300 guest
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
tutulicious:

budget is N1,150,000.
for 300 guest

Someone told me that in order to cut cost, we should serve meals as "take away"? What do you see to that?

what's your wedding colour?
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by natsuDragneel: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Where is the thread for those planning to get a girlfriend by 2017??
Not fair undecided undecided
Re: Meet Here If You Are Planning To Wed At 2017 by tutulicious(f): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017
gwine0047:

Someone told me that in order to cut cost, we should serve meals as "take away"? What do you see to that?

what's your wedding colour?

It depends on what cost you want to save,
1. If it is cost of food ( serving smaller portions, that could save cost) but you will buy plates, spoons, and nylon to pack the food.

2. Overall cost might still be saved if:
you can rent the plates at cheaper rates, say from your church welfare department. and have your friends and family members serve the food.

me my wedding food planning have been "hijacked" so am doing only the job of providing the ingredients and paying a token amount to the chef. and she cooks well. Am really not paying much for food.

My colours: Navy blue and sky blue and a touch of red.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Again: All Contestants Disqualified, See Reason / Help Me Nairalanders / Why Do Girls Like Pinging On Their Phone All The Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.