Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters (1664 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by hotspec(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Evidence has emerged from a retrieved log of phone call between Ekiti State Governor Fayose and his Rivers state Counterpart, Nyesom Wike, concerning the recent re-run election in River state. Below is the excerpts as shared by Sahara Reporters:

Wike: Ayodele my son!
Fayose: You think I’m Nigerian Army member?
Wike: Nigerian Army does not exist again now!
Fayose: Ah, Wike, you tried!
Wike: (Laughter) Ha! Ha! Ha….!
Fayose: Everybody has been calling me! Wike, you are the man! You faced the whole country’s military threat…
Wike: (Laughter)
Fayose: They were shooting when you went o..!
Wike: My brother, you have to fight to the last o…! Kill everybody you can kill… Everybody you can kill!
Fayose: Ah! You’re the man of the year! This one is too much for one person! Everyone couldn’t know the way forward!
Fayose: You went to collating centre!
Wike: Yes, I had to stop there!
Fayose: Eh! The video is all over now! See the way they’re shooting!
Fayose: All over! Aaaargh! Congrats!
Wike: My brother, thank god for everything. It is god.
Fayose: I’m sure we are still going to go to court against them for the other one.
Wike: Of course. Of course! We’ll fight it out!
Fayose: You’ve done well for all of us!
Wike: We thank god, my brother!
Fayose: I’ll call you later.
Wike: Okay.

Source: saharareporters.com/2016/12/29/what-gov-wike-told-fayose-over-bloody-rivers-rerun

Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by Edwinmason(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
instead of buhari to talk about the havoc done by his people in kaduna....na phone call log he day follow

2 Likes

Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by CoolFreeday(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Imagine? I thank God for karma, They will reap what they're sowing.

1 Like

Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
hotspec:
Evidence has emerged from a retrieved log of phone call between Ekiti State Governor Fayose and his Rivers state Counterpart, Nyesom Wike, concerning the recent re-run election in River state. Below is the excerpts as shared by Sahara Reporters:

Wike: Ayodele my son!
Fayose: You think I’m Nigerian Army member?
Wike: Nigerian Army does not exist again now!
Fayose: Ah, Wike, you tried!
Wike: (Laughter) Ha! Ha! Ha….!
Fayose: Everybody has been calling me! Wike, you are the man! You faced the whole country’s military threat…
Fayose: They were shooting when you went o..!
Wike: My brother, you have to fight to the last o…! Kill everybody you can kill… Everybody you can kill!
Fayose: Ah! You’re the man of the year! This one is too much for one person! Everyone couldn’t know the way forward!
Fayose: You went to collating centre!
Wike: Yes, I had to stop there!
Fayose: Eh! The video is all over now! See the way they’re shooting!
Fayose: All over! Aaaargh! Congrats!
Wike: My brother, thank god for everything. It is god.
Fayose: I’m sure we are still going to go to court against them for the other one.
Wike: Of course. Of course! We’ll fight it out!
Fayose: You’ve done well for all of us!
Wike: We thank god, my brother!
Fayose: I’ll call you later.
Wike: Okay.

Source: saharareporters.com/2016/12/29/what-gov-wike-told-fayose-over-bloody-rivers-rerun
This wike should just stop dragging the name of God in the mud. Does God take sides with evil? He shouldn't forget the law of karma.
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by ddippset(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Edwinmason:
instead of buhari to talk about the havoc done by his people in kaduna....na phone call log he day follow
Buhari nairaland seun needs to introduce a software that bans people for being stupiid asap.

3 Likes

Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by Edwinmason(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
ddippset:
Buhari nairaland seun needs to introduce a software that bans people for being stupiid asap.
K
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mtcheeew as if this call log is going to change the price of RED OIL In the market. undecided
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by gudnex22(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those that give a f*ck will come and comment .
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
If DSS is sincere, they should release Amaechi and Dakuku's call logs during the rerun

3 Likes

Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by AkinPhysicist: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by SANCTO: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is wrong with d so called discussion. I thought they discussed how to overthrow this yeye FG. Bubu should hide his face in shame. He should provide solution to hunger ravaging Nigerians. Nigerians are waiting to see the i/c SARS Rivers state arrested.Am tired of this 5% FG.
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by progress69: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
If DSS is sincere, they should release Amaechi and Dakuku's call logs during the rerun

Lol. So na DSS release am to sahara cos Fayose said so?

Wonderful yoots

DSS probably released the ekitagate tape that was first denied and later accepted too.
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by progress69: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2016
SANCTO:
What is wrong with d so called discussion. I thought they discussed how to overthrow this yeye FG. Bubu should hide his face in shame. He should provide solution to hunger ravaging Nigerians. Nigerians are waiting to see the i/c SARS Rivers state arrested.Am tired of this 5% FG.

One day, u may be killed d by the kill everyone u can kill cos Wike can be on the other side u are tommorow. You are just an online militant that no one cares about.
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by Omudia11: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2016
If you don't care about this call log then don't disturb us about the price of red oil in the market.

As a Nigerian, this call log is your business. Elements like Wike who only knows violence and "kill, kill" are the reason why Nigeria is in calamity.

If this was a saner clime, Wike would be in jail, not in the government house.
yarimo:
Mtcheeew as if this call log is going to change the price of RED OIL In the market. undecided
Re: What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Is like you're suffering from too much intake of CHIBOK weeds Abi? undecided
Omudia11:
If you don't care about this call log then don't disturb us about the price of red oil in the market.

As a Nigerian, this call log is your business. Elements like Wike who only knows violence and "kill, kill" are the reason why Nigeria is in calamity.

If this was a saner clime, Wike would be in jail, not in the government house.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blast African Countries / How Biafra Civil War Could Have Been Prevented Exactly 51 Years Ago (pics/video) / Nnamdi Kanu Case Adjourned Till 12th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.