Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Tell Me About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me About It (813 Views)

Fuel Price Still At 150 Naira On January 1st 2016 - Tell Me Your Own / I Got N100m But Yuguda Didn’t Tell Me Where It Came From — Bafarawa / Reasons Why Muslims Have Always Been Lagos Governor- Tell Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About It by Beaf: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
E-mail: jroussell007@yahoo.co.jp

RE: Crude Oil Sales Venture Partnership.

This proposition is based on negotiating your partnership in a crude oil sales project with the National Petroleum Agency. This project may involve floating a new company or having your already existing company registered with the operational board unit of the National Petroleum Agency; re-assign an already allocated crude oil sale license to your company and working as Sales Agent representatives of the National Petroleum Agency in selling of crude oil to the end buyers.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you can handle this and i will give you further details. You can drop your mobile number for better communication.

Regards,
Engr. Jonathan Roussell.
E-mail: jroussell007@yahoo.co.jp

When will yahoo yahoo stop?
Re: Tell Me About It by bawomolo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
I have won the lottery many times on yahoo. sadly i haven't being able to recoup my winnings nor have any memory of playing the loterry.
Re: Tell Me About It by Beaf: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
bawomolo:

I have won the lottery many times on yahoo. sadly i haven't being able to recoup my winnings nor have any memory of playing the loterry.

Like this? grin grin grin
------------------------------------------
MEGA MILLION LOTTERY PROMOTION
600N.10th STREET,
SACRAMENTO,CA,
95814,USA.
Congratulations,
     We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent lottery draw held on the 12 August. 2009. Your email address attached to ticket number 2752465896 with serial number 652-662 draw lucky numbers which consequently won the 2nd category for a lump sum pay out of one million Euros (1m  EUROS  ).
Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 90,000 individual email addresses from all search engine and website (www). No tickets were sold. This lottery award program takes place every year and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei,Bill Gates of Microsoft inc. and other Corporate Organizations. This is to encourage the use of the in te rnet worldwide.
   Your prize award has been issued with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations and satisfactory report.For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning information strictly confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid making wrong payment and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
   To file in for the processing of your prize winning, you are requested to contact our payment office here in Spain to assist you with your winnings and subsequent payments. Below is the contact information of the payment office here in Spain.
Central Office,
Management and Central Services:
Salamanca 52,ES-13370 Postdam
Espana.
Head of Department:Mr James Edward
Email: jamesedward000@hotmail.com
call mr  James Edward  + 34 6728192854

Email
Re: Tell Me About It by bawomolo(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2009
Beaf:

Like this? grin grin grin
------------------------------------------
MEGA MILLION LOTTERY PROMOTION
600N.10th STREET,
SACRAMENTO,CA,
95814,USA.
Congratulations,
     We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent lottery draw held on the 12 August. 2009. Your email address attached to ticket number 2752465896 with serial number 652-662 draw lucky numbers which consequently won the 2nd category for a lump sum pay out of one million Euros (1m  EUROS  ).
Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 90,000 individual email addresses from all search engine and website (www). No tickets were sold. This lottery award program takes place every year and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei,Bill Gates of Microsoft inc. and other Corporate Organizations. This is to encourage the use of the in te rnet worldwide.
   Your prize award has been issued with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations and satisfactory report.For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning information strictly confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid making wrong payment and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
   To file in for the processing of your prize winning, you are requested to contact our payment office here in Spain to assist you with your winnings and subsequent payments. Below is the contact information of the payment office here in Spain.
Central Office,
Management and Central Services:
Salamanca 52,ES-13370 Postdam
Espana.
Head of Department:Mr James Edward
Email: jamesedward000@hotmail.com
call mr  James Edward  + 34 6728192854

Email

I guess the both of us have to split the winnings grin
Re: Tell Me About It by Beaf: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2009
^
Sinse it "is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei shocked,Bill Gates shocked of Microsoft inc. and other Corporate Organizations", there should be no problem grin
Re: Tell Me About It by SEFAGO(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2009

I have gotten checks too in the mail grin grin grin. I just needed to f orward all my information to cash the check. Better still, i called the bank which was supposed to issue the check and although the boys started to try and hide their nigerian accent, immediately i spoke yoruba to them- to quickly revealed that it was yahoo yahoo and i should tear the check.
Re: Tell Me About It by bawomolo(m): 2:09am On Nov 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

I have gotten checks too in the mail grin grin grin. I just needed to f orward all my information to cash the check. Better still, i called the bank which was supposed to issue the check and although the boys started to try and hide their nigerian accent, immediately i spoke yoruba to them- to quickly revealed that it was yahoo yahoo and i should tear the check.

they mailed you a check? damn these nuccas are bold
Re: Tell Me About It by SEFAGO(m): 2:12am On Nov 20, 2009
yes man, they printed their own checks, made a website for the bank- i checked and it seemed so legit that I actually forgot, I never put in for a lottery. So I decided to call the number of the bank, and despite the muffled voice, I was like "ki lo wi" and before you know it we were chatting like old friends about nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me About It by bawomolo(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

, I was like "ki lo wi" and before you know it we were chatting like old friends about nigeria grin grin grin

awon boiz grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Fault's Pdp's Choice Of Soludo. / Yardua’s Proposed Return To Nigeria (another stupi.d Fool To Bite The Dust!) / South East And International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.