Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,954 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Review: A Recap Of 2016 - Tetpreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review: A Recap Of 2016 - Tetpreneur (301 Views)

Forex Earning In The Country Reach $24B In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 / Marijuana Sold More Than $1 Billion In First 10 Months Of 2016 / The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: A Recap Of 2016 - Tetpreneur by Olubendeji: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Compliment of the Season. It was like just yesterday when Tetpreneur began. I give glory to God that we can see the end of the year, 2016.

Shortly, I will be taking you through all our post this year. This nice right? More important is your contribution. Tell me about what improvements you think the Tetpreneur (design, contents, etc) should have that I may deliver perfectly to you in 2017.

So, let's begin from oldest to newest.

7 Reasons why You Should Start a Business While in School

3 Proven Ways to Have a Good Business Ideas

5 Means of Raising Money For Business as a Nigerian Student

Revealed: Secret (Principle) of Nigeria Richest Entrepreneur - Aliko Dangote

The Richest Man In Babylon - George S. Clason

Vision: A Yardstick to Success

3 Qualities of Great Entrepreneurs

5 Types of Student Entrepreneurs

Investment Opportunities in Nigeria: What to Know and What to Do Before You Invest

Business Name Search: How to Get A Unique Name to Register with CAC

Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program TEEP 3rd Round

Public Speaking: Express Yourself with Authority and Style in Business

Your suggestions are highly welcome.
Lastly, I really want to appreciate you for your support, advice and activeness so far. Thank you and God Bless. Have a blessed 2017. Amen.

#webelieveinsolutions
#webelieveingreatness
#sowebuildentrepreneurs
#Tetpreneur

Source: http://www.tetpreneur.com/2016/12/review-recap-of-2016-tetpreneur.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Edo State IGR Increase Within 5 Month / Business Plan And feasibility Study / Arik Suspends Flights To London, Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.