Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision (671 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Boy Loses Penis To Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by Nihza(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lawyers in Kuala Lumpur said on Friday that a 9-year-old Malaysian boy got his penis amputated in the second botched circumcision operation in December.

The Lawyers said was due to negligence on the part of his surgeons.
The doctor accidentally cut off the head of the boy’s penis during the operation on December 15.

He then tried to stitch the penis head back on, but did not align it properly, lawyer P. Uthayakumar told reporters at a press conference outside the main hospital building in Kuala Lumpur.

The child was referred to another hospital for immediate further surgery, but the penis head started turning black, and the whole penis later had to be amputated.

“I am very stressed out I don’t know what to do,’’ the father of the child, who did not want to be named, said.

The boy’s parents are seeking compensation to cover reconstructive surgery and are hoping for their son to be treated at a hospital abroad.

“He asks me: Why are you sad mother? I try to control crying in front of him I can’t help but think how his life will be after this,’’ the boy’s mother added while sobbing.

Neither the unidentified doctor, who carried out the botched operation, nor his clinic has made any comment about the case.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/original-gbese-9-year-old-boy-loses-pens-to-circumcision/

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun
Re: ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by lanicky(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ahhhh! Jesu o... Ise aye ni yen o! shocked embarassed

I feel for the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by BlackDBagba: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
sad
Re: ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by Oblitz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
✈ too bad✈
Re: ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by casttlebarbz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
ah....eleyi o gidi gan o
Re: ORIGINAL GBESE! 9 Year Old Boy Loses Pen*s To Circumcision by fernandoc(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
If I'm d boy I will find that doctor and kill him. Mean sey I no go **** for life!

(1) (Reply)

Remove That Pigmentation Naturally / Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cranberry Juice / Women Tonic ((care For Your Reproductive System Organ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.