Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,782 members, 7,921,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:33 PM

ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN (525 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Gov. Ikpeazu Sneaks In 12.6 Billion Supplementary Budget, Causes Rift In ABHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN by Aguoru122: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abia State House of Assembly has approved the request of the State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu to spend the #10.6 billion accrued to Abia State from the Paris club debt refund.

50% of the money will be spent on salary arrears and the remainder on infrastructural development.

The figures are as follows:

#5.3 billion on Salary arrears and pensions.

#1.7 billion on road constructions.

#2.5 billion on bridges.

#685 million on Hospitals

#200 million for street lighting.

Source: Abia Breaking News

1 Share

Re: ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN by angeltolly(f): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
#5.3 billion on Salary arrears and pensions.

I hope you will be faithful enough to pay this salary arrears and pension.

See ehn... If you come up with any story later.. Lemme not talk now.
Re: ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN by mensdept: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rogues, rogues, and more rogues. How is this going to transform Aba and Umuahia in to world class cities, or the state at large to something spectacular. Year in year out, quack budget, quack spending, and looting by common rogues.

1 Like

Re: ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN by MadamExcellency: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
I pray the $5.3 billion on Salary arrears and pensions stimulates the State Economy.

A Labourer deserves his/her wages.

I don't see why and how a political officer (elected or an appointee) can be receiving monthly wages when there are outstanding gratuity and unpaid allowances owed to workers for whatever reasons.
Re: ABHA Approves Ikpeazu's Request To Spend The #10.6B - ABN by Leopardd(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
I approve too.

Gbowai!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality / Sani Bello, Abdulsalami, Received Remains Of Late Governor Kure (photo) / Generation Of Mannerless Students - Gov. Ajimobis Daughter To Lautech Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.