Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,092 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. (4115 Views)

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Bbanj(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
.In leaked video from the night, J-Lo, 47, and Drake, 30, grind on the dance floor with only eyes for each other. Mum-of-two J-Lo, clad in a skin tight white dress, passionately kisses her new beau who can't help but grinning like a cat who got the queen.
The pair were such a hot item they were crowned prom king and queen at the bash - which thrilled J-Lo, who can be seen squealing with delight at her pink sash.

It is beleived to be their first public appearance together since they went public with their romance - leaving Drake's ex Rihanna furious with his new love.
WATCH VIDEO HERE: SOCIAL TRENDZ.COM

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by BlackDBagba: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by solid3(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Can't see the steaming kiss.

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by carzola(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
undecidedThat Is drake for sure.. Buh that being J-lo uhh uhh.. Mbanu... I dont think so.
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Sandydayziz(f): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
undecidedThat Is drake for sure.. Buh that being J-lo uhh uhh.. Mbanu... I dont think so.

When did he grow so fat?
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by carzola(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:

When did he grow so fat?
you people are so unhealthy and skinny in Nigeria that you dont know what fat means.

5 Likes

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
you people are so unhealthy and skinny in Nigeria that you dont know what fat means.
Lmao this is epic. grin

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Sandydayziz(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:

You people? undecided Mr if u should gain 1 pound to ur weight can't I say u're fat?

That's not drake, he's skinnier dan dis... Nd that's my point
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by decatalyst(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
Ah bros! Why nah? The babe no free ur advances? grin grin

The reply is too oblogamalisticalger grin

Pls don't ask me the meaning of what I wrote up there ooo

*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Unsad(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:

You people? undecided Mr if u should gain 1 pound to ur weight can't I say u're fat?

Ughhhh. THAT IS DRAKE AND J.LO. UGGGGH.
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by carzola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:

when last did you see drake? Aunty when last did you see drake? Are you his yoga instructor? Even if its drake's shadow cant you realize that's drakes shape of head and physic... See dont allow me talk this night oo.. Abi you no know who carzola be.

2 Likes

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
when last did you see drake? Aunty when last did you see drake? Are you his yoga instructor? Even if its drake's shadow cant you realize that's drakes shape of head and physic... See dont allow me talk this night oo.. Abi you no know who carzola be.

Tanx for the correction which sounded more like an insult...

Buh u need to grow up!! From dat comment I'll take u to be a kid...

5 Likes

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Unsad:

Ughhhh. THAT IS DRAKE AND J.LO. UGGGGH.

Alright then!!
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Jewelll: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:

Lol. Oshey Brad Pit.
Kindly tell me who Carzola is, if not another dead, random Nairaland boy.

4 Likes

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by EmmySparky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thats not j_lo...check the A_ss na...Jlo A_ss be like truck
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by carzola(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Tanx for the correction which sounded more like an insult...

Buh u need to grow up!! From dat comment I'll take u to be a kid...
kid That's the excuse they give for being braindead.

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by carzola(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jewelll:

Lol. Oshey Brad Pit.
Kindly tell me who Carzola is, if not another dead, random Nairaland boy.
clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Jewelll: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
clap for yourself.
Where is this one from?
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
WHO TOLD U?
undecided

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by fhelihx(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mumu bloggers wasting MB since 1800
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
They are dating

Whatever rocks their boat.

Fuckkk until they get tired

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Greenbuoy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
N o n s e n s e
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
kid That's the excuse they give for being braindead.

u r too lousy and u actually behave like a kid

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by swagkingcole(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2016
carzola:
Ahn Ahn wetin?
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Coyotejack(m): 2:46am On Dec 31, 2016
So drizzy u left riri for Jlo grin cool
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by majour(m): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:
So drizzy u left riri for Jlo grin cool
What do u expect, black men and ass man, j-lo's is bigger

1 Like

Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by lanicky(f): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Thank God they are not Nigerians.... Rihana for Don dey shout īsé aye ni. grin
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Lmao

Jennifer Lopez is a fucking sugar mommy grin

When she was 17 yo and hustling, Drake was still in the womb.

Me, I no fit o. Haba. 17 years ti poju
Re: Drake And Jennifer Lopez GRIND And Kiss In Steamy First Appearance After Their.. by Kingkillz(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2016
carzola:
Savage... Fvcking Savage... Like YCEE "AHAN" someone cannot play with you again ni

(1) (Reply)

Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Took Off Her Big Bra And Threw It At Him / Pre Wedding Photoshoot: Couple Rock Customized Chelsea Outfit Made In Nigeria. / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.