Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

It's Time To Leave Christianity. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time To Leave Christianity. (4147 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why You Must Leave Christianity Today And Not Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by LiberaDeus: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Junia:

So you are also here to support Him
You are both lost brother
His enjoyment of life will end him up in the lake of fire because Jesus is the only way to Heaven and he doesnt believe in Him
And you wanna know about the lake of fire
Here you go
Revelation 20:15
And anyone whose name was not found recorded in
the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Brother God loves you
That was y he sent Jesus to die for us
Receive Him and be saved
Because He alone is the way to Heaven

You are so funny.

Your whole life hope, your life faith, your life goals and every of your decisions are determined by a book called the bible.

Well in case you don't know the history of your holy bible let me summarize the reality of the bible so next time you won't end up quoting revelation for me.

1. Its is a book comprising of 66 sub books written over a span of 2500 years.

2. It was written by over 40 authors whom most bible scholars accept as anonymous

3. It consists of over 1000 logical contradictions and scientific errors.

4. It contains over 30 failed prophecies

5. Your belief in Christianity is not biblically supported due to the fact that Christ didn't fulfill any messianic prophecy

6. The bible is seen as the foundation for over 30000 schisms/ denominations of Christianity showing the interpretation is a big problem for you Christians. It has no singular consistent message.

So Mr.Man before you start telling me am lost, consider the fact that all your beliefs come from an ancient archaic book. Your brain is stuck in a box.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
LiberaDeus:

You are so funny.

Your whole life hope, your life faith, your life goals and every of your decisions are determined by a book called the bible.

Well in case you don't know the history of your holy bible let me summarize the reality of the bible so next time you won't end up quoting revelation for me.

2. It was written by over 40 authors whom most bible scholars accept as anonymous

5. Your belief in Christianity is not biblically supported due to the fact that Christ didn't fulfill any messianic prophecy

6. The bible is seen as the foundation for over 30000 schisms/ denominations of Christianity showing the interpretation is a big problem for you Christians. It has no singular consistent message.

So Mr.Man before you start telling me am lost, consider the fact that all your beliefs come from an ancient archaic book. Your brain is stuck in a box.

Tell me the failed prophecies and the logical contradictions and scientific errors ..
Hahaha .. see how uve been blinded by the devil
You cannot proof any of de the points of listed bkos satan has succesfully deceived u to believe this whole crump ..
No Jesus .. No Heaven
Live in ignorance and you will regret it
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
LiberaDeus:

You are so funny.

And incase you think there is nothing like Christians in the Bible .. checl this bro
Acts 11:26
and when he had found him, he brought him to
Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church
and taught a great many people. And in Antioch
the disciples were first called Christians.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
lol, Mr brainite, we are ok with the illusions and meanwhile, Christianity put no one in bondage...the word is..you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free...so you have many problem before? now I see how more your problems get complicated.....
You have known lies, and the lies have put you in bondage. You can't realise this, but by gradual process and NATURAL INTERVENTION. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD visit you and reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
You have known lies, and the lies have put you in bondage. You can't realise this, but by gradual process and NATURAL INTERVENTION. May the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD visit you and reveal the truth to you. cool

lol, natural intervention? lol...I can boldly tell you that you know nothing about God Almighty...but you know what, it is new year...be happy
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, natural intervention? lol...I can boldly tell you that you know nothing about God Almighty...but you know what, it is new year...be happy

When the power of God Almighty through nature comes upon you, you will know the truth. Happy New Year to you.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

When the power of God Almighty through nature comes upon you, you will know the truth. Happy New Year to you.

lol, has the power come upon you? if so I dare the power in you...I wish you all the best in this new year
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, has the power come upon you? if so I dare the power in you...I wish you all the best in this new year
You dare it to do what to you? The power in me cannot destroy, cannot kill, cannot do evil. It can only bless and no one can reverse it.
Therefore I bless you in the name of OTEM that you should prosper in year 2017 more than year 2016 in Otem's name I pray.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
You dare it to do what to you? The power in me cannot destroy, cannot kill, cannot do evil. It can only bless and no one can reverse it.
Therefore I bless you in the name of OTEM that you should prosper in year 2017 more than year 2016 in Otem's name I pray.

lol, but it can deceive? you have the power that can bless? without nobody to reverse it? wow that's nice..please bless Nigeria with your power o.....do you know what I believed? I believed you will come to the knowledge of the Truth about the Mysterious wisdom of God the Almighty...... Olorun yio bukun fun o
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, but it can deceive? you have the power that can bless? without nobody to reverse it? wow that's nice..please bless Nigeria with your power o.....do you know what I believed? I believed you will come to the knowledge of the Truth about the Mysterious wisdom of God the Almighty...... Olorun yio bukun fun o

Yes, Nigerians are blessed as soon as they free themselves from the bondage of Satan(Yahweh) and use their own brains to reason, neglect the worship of the devils(Allah and Yahweh) and do good to fellow humans. I have come to the knowledge of the wisdom of the Almighty God already and Olorun, the god of Odua land has already ordained and blessed me to liberate Africa and the whole world from the worship of Satan. See what Olorun said about me:
Doctufos:
Tabioth 14: 9
9. Now Olorun came and said, it is good that Otem should be born in the land of Aluna, because it is at the center of our lands. Now Atum said, rejoice Olorun, for Otem shall live in your land and not in the land of Aluna. But his family tree shall spring forth from the land of Aluna.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by shestrong(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
oluwalfa:

Nwanne m, Ekwensu is our God of war. He will never hurt us

Only Yahweh burns people because he likes the smell of burning flesh

Come my brother, join us.

Lol
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Boss13: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Tell me the failed prophecies and the logical contradictions and scientific errors ..
Hahaha .. see how uve been blinded by the devil
You cannot proof any of de the points of listed bkos satan has succesfully deceived u to believe this whole crump ..
No Jesus .. No Heaven
Live in ignorance and you will regret it

Sometimes when I read these type of comments, I marvel. Someone has told you something - go and research it rather than saying he is blinded by the devil. Have you seen the devil before?

He has made a sound argument that it is as a result of poor interpretation that has resulted to the many fragmentations of Christianity today. Funny enough, these fragments all claim to know the truth.

I keep telling people that the Bible has errors. It is bound to have errors because it was translated. However, you find people screaming that the Bible can never have errors. It was these errors I found that made me began to research, only to discover more errors with the Bible and the exclusions of some chapters and other chapters written to cover up some stories.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Boss13: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
There was a dream i dreamt last month ago, in this dream there was a guy i was following to his village. As we were moving along the road leading to his village, suddenly a woman half-naked appeared on the road right side infront of our face, she was going upward. immediately i saw her i was afraid of moving upfront cos i knew what she was. as i tried to run i couldnt run again. This woman fell on me and i couldnt wake up in my dream, i was struggling to wake up until my mother knocked on my door. terrifying nightmare i must say.

This is sleep paralysis and has been experienced by almost everyone.

There are no Demons chasing you in your dream. These demons are actually created by you because you are afraid. The problem with dreams is that we are not conscious enough, but if you can exercise some degree of consciousness during that fright period, stop and think of peace - immediately the scene is off.

So no need of deliverance. What are they delivering you from? You can either go to a psychologist, though it's a waste of money, who can help you to steady your mind. Stop watching terrifying movies before you sleep. Eat right, do happy stuffs and sleep happy. Don't dwell your thought of terrifying things because you carry them over to the dream state and in this state, your thought becomes your creation. If you think of demons, immediately demons appears and you run, off course the demon will chase you because you think it is chasing you.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:

Yes, Nigerians are blessed as soon as they free themselves from the bondage of Satan(Yahweh) and use their own brains to reason, neglect the worship of the devils(Allah and Yahweh) and do good to fellow humans. I have come to the knowledge of the wisdom of the Almighty God already and Olorun, the god of Odua land has already ordained and blessed me to liberate Africa and the whole world from the worship of Satan. See what Olorun said about me:

you know why I dislike you sometimes? quoting useless writings for me...I don't need your teaching you should hold that fact in ur hand!! okay....we Christians have no power or wisdom of our Own, so we will humbly worship God Almighty through his Son Jesus Christ who gives to us the blessed hope of divine eternal life.....keep what your olorun said about you, I don't need it...
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boss13:

Sometimes when I read these type of comments, I marvel. Someone has told you something - go and research it rather than saying he is blinded by the devil. Have you seen the devil before?

He has made a sound argument that it is as a result of poor interpretation that has resulted to the many fragmentations of Christianity today. Funny enough, these fragments all claim to know the truth.

I keep telling people that the Bible has errors. It is bound to have errors because it was translated. However, you find people screaming that the Bible can never have errors. It was these errors I found that made me began to research, only to discover more errors with the Bible and the exclusions of some chapters and other chapters written to cover up some stories.

Brother you are deceived
Tell me where the errors are
No wonder the Bible say the fools say there is no God
And you are one of them
You believe what the devil uses others to say about the Bible
Repent and receive Jesus Christ else you will regret it
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wilgrea7:

wow... that's pretty scary... I've had a dream of seeing a two headed dragon... and believe me its not like the ones in fairytales .... I've had a dream where i saw an old lady and i asked who she was... her reply was “i am Satan the devil" ... it scared the shit out of me... but prayer was what helped me... especially the prayer of my mom... that's why i advised you to pray first... if you prayed and it didn't work, then we'd know what to do
Things are happening.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boss13:

This is sleep paralysis and has been experienced by almost everyone.

There are no Demons chasing you in your dream. These demons are actually created by you because you are afraid. The problem with dreams is that we are not conscious enough, but if you can exercise some degree of consciousness during that fright period, stop and think of peace - immediately the scene is off.

So no need of deliverance. What are they delivering you from? You can either go to a psychologist, though it's a waste of money, who can help you to steady your mind. Stop watching terrifying movies before you sleep. Eat right, do happy stuffs and sleep happy. Don't dwell your thought of terrifying things because you carry them over to the dream state and in this state, your thought becomes your creation. If you think of demons, immediately demons appears and you run, off course the demon will chase you because you think it is chasing you.
Some humans are the demons we see, sleep paralysis is spiritually, there are some spiritual ties connected with it.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Boss13: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Brother you are deceived
Tell me where the errors are
No wonder the Bible say the fools say there is no God
And you are one of them
You believe what the devil uses others to say about the Bible
Repent and receive Jesus Christ else you will regret it

This is the problem with the world - I am better than you. I am more superior than you. I know it more than you. I am enlightened and you are deceived and in denial. The egotistical nature of the world - my religion is better than yours. This has led to wars, pains and strife.

You do not know me yet concluded that I say there is no God. I'm also astonished by your advise - repent and receive Jesus Christ else you will regret it. I shake my head because I was ignorant about this born again stuff.

How about God is spirit and can be known in spirit and in truth. God is better experienced and available to those who are ready and not by reading a book manipulated by men.

My brother if you experience God, no man can confuse you, not even the pope

See below a link showing a compilation of the various bible errors. You can bring you Bible and check the out

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Boss13: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
Some humans are the demons we see, sleep paralysis is spiritually, there are some spiritual ties connected with it.

I don't understand what you mean that some humans are the demons we see. If you mean some humans in earth being demons in physical form. I will see - no that is incorrect.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boss13:

This is the problem with the world - I am better than you. I am more superior than you. I know it more than you. I am enlightened and you are deceived and in denial. The egotistical nature of the world - my religion is better than yours. This has led to wars, pains and strife.

You do not know me yet concluded that I say there is no God. I'm also astonished by your advise - repent and receive Jesus Christ else you will regret it. I shake my head because I was ignorant about this born again stuff.

How about God is spirit and can be known in spirit and in truth. God is better experienced and available to those who are ready and not by reading a book manipulated by men.

My brother if you experience God, no man can confuse you, not even the pope

See below a link showing a compilation of the various bible errors. You can bring you Bible and check the out

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Haha
I have experienced God and i know you dont know Him yet .. that is why you say what you say
I will never say i am better than someone .. No .. its not right ...
Neither am i religious .. because Christianity is not a religion ..
I'm telling you the truth ..
The Bible is the true word of God ..
Seek guidance from the Holy Spirit and you will newver be deceived ...
Believe in Jesus too ... else u will end up in Hell
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Boss13: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Junia:

Haha
I have experienced God and i know you dont know Him yet .. that is why you say what you say
I will never say i am better than someone .. No .. its not right ...
Neither am i religious .. because Christianity is not a religion ..
I'm telling you the truth ..
The Bible is the true word of God ..
Seek guidance from the Holy Spirit and you will newver be deceived ...
Believe in Jesus too ... else u will end up in Hell

Please review what I sent. You are not one of the writers of the Bible and cannot make such assertions. The Bible was written by men who decided to give account of happenings based on their perception. These accounts were written over 2000 years ago where certain beliefs were considered normal such as slaves and lack of women rights.

Christianity is a religion and one of the most popular mainstream religions of the 21st century. If you have experience God, the Infinite Consciousness, the Supreme Being, you will not refer to IT as Him or She because the Infinite Consciousness is not a man or a woman. The Bible succeeded in referring to IT as Him. Some painters even went further to describe IT as a breaded old man in the clouds.

I believe in Jesus but my friend there is no hell. This was inserted later on in the Bible. One day whether you like it or not, you will come to this realization and then other things will be revealed to you.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by luvmijeje(f): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Deathslater:
No god can save me, im just managing my life.

Really? For you to say this. .. .. .. You have involved yourself in something evil.

Well I'll leave you with 2 verses : James 1:6

But let him ask without doubting, for he who doubts is like the waves of sea driven and tossed by the wind.

If you truly wants deliverance in your life then you will take heed of Jesus's saying in Mark 11:24

Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you have received them and you will have them.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boss13:

Please review what I sent. You are not one of the writers of the Bible and cannot make such assertions. The Bible was written by men who decided to give account of happenings based on their perception. These accounts were written over 2000 years ago where certain beliefs were considered normal such as slaves and lack of women rights.

Christianity is a religion and one of the most popular mainstream religions of the 21st century. If you have experience God, the Infinite Consciousness, the Supreme Being, you will not refer to IT as Him or She because the Infinite Consciousness is not a man or a woman. The Bible succeeded in referring to IT as Him. Some painters even went further to describe IT as a breaded old man in the clouds.

I believe in Jesus but my friend there is no hell. This was inserted later on in the Bible. One day whether you like it or not, you will come to this realization and then other things will be revealed to you.

There is no hell ?? ... brother dont be deceived
And everything you are saying about the Bible ia utterly shit ...
You have no bases about what you are saying
You are just reading things atheist say about the Bible .. because they are blind ..
And again .. Christianity is not a religion .. Dont get confused
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boss13:

you've made salient points and i admire your sincerity

however, concerning the hell issue, i tend to disagree... I'm not saying it exists neither am i saying it doesn't... but if you've read religious books claiming different afterlives, you'll know that the true nature of the afterlife is inconclusive and whether we believe reincarnation or eternal torment or jewish hell or whatever... we only believe...we don't know for sure and no one has the monopoly of correct afterlife... many Christians won't agree with this but i won't blame them... also, the issue of hell has been a controversy since the beginning of the church... church fathers always disagreed on the nature of the afterlife... some claimed eternal torment(about 30%), some claimed annihilation doctrine held today by Adventists(over 50%) while the remaining few believed in universalism... although the doctrine of eternal torment became popular after st Augustine introduced greek philosophy into Christianity.... if you doubt me you can research on it .. i would like to know why you said hell was added.. i may learn something... thanks and happy new year
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by efficiencie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Deathslater:
where is God when I need him most?

where were you when God needed you the most?
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by efficiencie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
oluwalfa:

Nwanne m, Ekwensu is our God of war. He will never hurt us

Only Yahweh burns people because he likes the smell of burning flesh

Come my brother, join us.

grin
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by efficiencie(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Deathslater:
Oga you wont understand. If you were in my shoes, by now you would stabbed yourself to death.

In the end, it comes down to your choices or the choices of someone connected directly or indirectly to you...the moment you start thinking in this manner the closer you are to getting out of the predicament!
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by emssecca: 2:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Junia:

There is no hell ?? ... brother dont be deceived
And everything you are saying about the Bible ia utterly shit ...
You have no bases about what you are saying
You are just reading things atheist say about the Bible .. because they are blind ..
And again .. Christianity is not a religion .. Dont get confused

Boss13, you are beginning to wake up. Keep researching. Mine took me 4yrs. You shall go through the self-apologists emotions. All Abrahamic religions were created by clever euripeans to enslave the Black man. That is why we have been acting the way we have been acting since thw 4th century AD. You need to study and read books by renonwed African historians. Also by some truthful europeans. Buy Herodotus- Histories; Dr. Ben Jochanan; Cheikh Anta Diop; Chancellor Williams, William Walters, John Henrik Clarke etc

JUNIA: He challenged you to the numerous biblical inconsistencies and contradictions and you have not refuted any. Why? Be honest with yourself for once, why? As usual xtians, muslims, hindus, jews etc, only can preach their religions avoiding any coherent discourse because

1. Your religion requires "faith" and since faith means NO ACTION, it becomes an eternal enslavement. No end.

2. Your religion also requires "belief" and since belief means NO EVIDENCE/ NO PROOF, it categorically and specifically has defeated itself.

Now watch JUNIA's next response.......!
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
emssecca:

Boss13, you are beginning to wake up. Keep researching. Mine took me 4yrs. You shall go through the self-apologists emotions. All Abrahamic religions were created by clever euripeans to enslave the Black man. That is why we have been acting the way we have been acting since thw 4th century AD. You need to study and read books by renonwed African historians. Also by some truthful europeans. Buy Herodotus- Histories; Dr. Ben Jochanan; Cheikh Anta Diop; Chancellor Williams, William Walters, John Henrik Clarke etc

JUNIA: He challenged you to the numerous biblical inconsistencies and contradictions and you have not refuted any. Why? Be honest with yourself for once, why? As usual xtians, muslims, hindus, jews etc, only can preach their religions avoiding any coherent discourse because

1. Your religion requires "faith" and since faith means NO ACTION, it becomes an eternal enslavement. No end.

2. Your religion also requires "belief" and since belief means NO EVIDENCE/ NO PROOF, it categorically and specifically has defeated itself.

Now watch JUNIA's next response.......!

My next response is .. Christianity is not a religion
And he should tell me where dese contradictions are found ..
He should just proof it to me by giving me the scriptures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus Christ FOUND & ANALYZED / Why Do People Clap For Men Of God When They Are Preaching? / Why Is The Narrow Gate Hard To Enter? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.