Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Get The Best In The New Year - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Get The Best In The New Year (471 Views)

You Want To Be The Best In Your Life's Endeavour? Check Out These Tips / How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best In The New Year by jodreamer(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
As we approach another 365 days that the New-Year ushers in, it is conventional for some people to envisaging on what they intend to accomplishing by the end of the New-Year.

Whether you envisage on graduating with good grades in school, starting a family, a business, gaining admission into the university or living a moral life. A healthy lifestyle or whatever it is you dream of accomplishing by the end of the year, congratulation! I am happy and at the same time praying that your dreams come through in Jesus name.

Read also: God Promises for the New Year

And if you don’t have any vision for yourself this New-Year, believe me, you are on a dangerous path. Because where there is no vision, the people perish.

And while we are dreaming of the things we intend accomplishing in the New-Year, it is imperative that we put into consideration, little things that could hinder us from getting the best.

I have listed below these 6 tips on how to get the best in the New-Year.

Make a plan:
We must have heard this saying on several occasion that “failing to plan is planning to fail”. If you intend getting the best in the New Year, have you sat down, reason and make a written plan on how you go about your aspirations? Are there plans for each quarter of the year?

If there is no written plan, you will have nothing to refer to when you want to make sure you are on track. And also, you miss opportunities when it comes knocking because you are not prepared.

Mind the people you associates with:
Do you know there are people in life, who have no goal, no plan, and no ambition? They have nothing doing and going nowhere. All they do is discourage others and talk them out of their plan so they could join them in doing nothing.

They could be your friend, associate or even your relatives. I want you to understand that you need to mind how you relate with this people if you want to get the best in the New Year.

Effectively manage your time
For the 365 days of the New-Year, 8760 hours is given and for each day we can only have access to 24 hours.

Make sure every moment of each day counts, by minding what you spend your time on, how you spend your time, and who you spend your time with. Because, time is precious and any moment lost is gone forever and you will have to pay for it, sooner or later.

Mind your thought:
Thoughts are powerful. Nothing on earth is ever done without the thought of it. As you journey into the New Year, prepare your mind to always meditates on things that are pure, just, holy and are of good reports. Because if you constantly fill your heart with negativity, over time you become a product of the things you think on.

Spend your energy/strength on things profitable.
There are people who spend their energy talking! Talking! Talking! They enjoy speaking evil against others. Others spend their energy jesting and arguing about unprofitable things. By the time they are done, the time is gone. They will pick up from where they stop another day until the years passes.

If you are seeking for the best in the New Year, then don’t be like them and don’t join them. Save your strength for things that are profitable and will helps you achieve your goal for the year.

Have God in your plan
If you interested in knowing why you need to have God in your plan? God said that without him, you can do nothing. It is as simple as that. When you commit your plans into God’s hand, you are telling him to keep, guide and also lead you. That all! He is interested in your success and you will need him to lift you up when things go wrong through the journey.

I believe the list is more, feel free to add yours and show some love this season by clicking the share buttons.

From me to you, I wishing you a happy New-Year filled with happiness! See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

In The Garden Of Good And Evil / Everyone Cannot Be A Writer / I Fought Back But Fought Too Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.