Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,616 members, 7,892,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) (78805 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Some people think you are still a virgin after masturbating countless times.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
me69:
You mad cause your disobeyed God. You failed, She didn't. You need to repent OK?

You think she's a virgin? If you were one would you come and sing it on social media?

You talk about sin? All sins are equal please read your bible. Regardless of if it is fornication, stealing, murder, sodomy, you name it sir.

Please sir hug the truth...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shortyy:
Wow atta girl! Waiting for The "virginity is overrated" crew

As for me I don't believe she missed the assault by Vaseline crew. I am 100% unbeliever in this matter.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by ayamAgenius: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

go sit your ass down.. Your name is not "some of us"

It is today...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Defaramade:
undecided
Not one. ZERO NONE Fssssss.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by ogbeiwi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
[Virginity does not make you responsible,it is not purity,it is all about dignity. You are a virgin without decency,be guided!!!!!! quote author=talktonase post=52409335]I wish the virginity all the best in 2017[/quote]
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Who her virginity epp? Who cares? FYI, I don't do virgins. The struggle of deflowering a virgin...........

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by haibe(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
me69:
It is a big deal and it is important that she celebrates it because it helps to fight the narrative that you must be promiscuous. People that sleep around boast about, does it make you mad or shocks you? If no, then it shouldn't upset here too.
celebrate your sexuality in public? Like who gives a damn? This is silly of her and you for this comment
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by haibe(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sincere4u:

It isn't so much of a big deal being a so called male virgin even up to your thirties (I was), than being a virgin as a female. You are only just in your twenties so just keep quiet about that as you've rightly being doing..
Back in the varsity days. Roommates made me look like i was the weirdest dude on earth for ever mentioning that word. I didn't say it cos i wanted to be seen as special but let it out in the course of arguments that ensue in preventing them from using my room as a brothel. It's always me against 3, 4 or 5 new roommates at the beginning of every academic year and you know what.......i always win despite being outnumbered by a huge margin because at the end something in them respects the thing in me.
However bro, don't compare yourself to Ladies at all cos u know not what they go through in staying virgins especially the very beautiful ones. If you were a Lady i do understand when you talk of virginity. By the way what do you even stand to lose when you sleep with a
lady for the first time. Which virginity test is known for men and how do we confirm you are one.
I like the fact it was out of personal decision you are a virgin not that you haven't had the opportunity yet. Same went for me and some one i know.
May you not be disappointed cos at the end of decades of abstinence, i sort of regretted that decision in a way.
it iz harder to remain a virgin as a guy because the society doesnt frown upon it. The only reason its a big deal in Nigeria for girls is because society frowns upon it.. in America there is literally no point in a girl keeping her virginity. So it is more likely to find a virgin girl in nigeria than a virgin boy who has nothing to lose. Infact i know several ladies of a ripe age that are virgins but dont know of any guy, maybe 1 or 2 sha.. This one is an attention seeker, her dress is indecent sef so we know she isn't really a virgin in heart
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
haibe:
it iz harder to remain a virgin as a guy because the society doesnt frown upon it. The only reason its a big deal in Nigeria for girls is because society frowns upon it.. in America there is literally no point in a girl keeping her virginity. So it is more likely to find a virgin girl in nigeria than a virgin boy who has nothing to lose. Infact i know several ladies of a ripe age that are virgins but dont know of any guy, maybe 1 or 2 sha.. This one is an attention seeker, her dress is indecent sef so we know she isn't really a virgin in heart
I really don't understand your point but it's ok.
I am not here to give lesson on virginity. In everything we all hold our individualistic opinions and that's why we all a different. Getting a man change an opinion isn't something i have time for.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Who's she trying to kid? grin
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by talktonase(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
HIScraziness:

Crazy fellow !!! grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
RaeMystix:
Not one. ZERO NONE Fssssss.
Yes boss
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Okay we don hear sad.... Was d info necessary? ?? SMH for her stupidity

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by TheMan001: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea lol, Its lack of penetration.

There's one i met like 3 years ago. Her vjay was very small. So she complained it pains her when guys try to go in. She did everything with me except from penetration & she's wild, my first BJ was from her lol. I still chat with her on FB. She claims she's still a virgin.

She tells me about the guy that wants to marry her, He was so happy he met her a virgin. In my mind i just wonder undecided

Guy... u no sabi f**k
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by TheMan001: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:
All these 'virgins'. I had an encounter with a 29 year old virgin. Agreed, she didn't allow any penetration but allowed everything and did everything else including an entry through the back... Virginity doesn't equal chastity.

She just wan help u... u no sabi d thing well, na y she no let u f**k t*t*
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by haibe(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sincere4u:

I really don't understand your point but it's ok.
I am not here to give lesson on virginity. In everything we all hold our individualistic opinions and that's why we all a different. Getting a man change an opinion isn't something i have time for.
ahan what is hard to understand there.was ur point not that it is more difficult for females to be virgins?
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Vokians(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Virginity means sexual purity...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by WestAfricanGoon: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
nwachivis:

I thought the generally accepted assumption is that the ego of the husband is boosted knowing that he was the first man to sexually penetrate his wife.

Do you understand the scam of taking your friends for your traditional wedding only to be subjected to all forms of extortion and prostration for a lady that has been shagged with reckless abandon by different men?

First of all, if your ego is that fragile, there is no hope even if she's a virgin lol.

Scam ke? Because she slept with different guys? If she didn't let you know before hand, there's no point getting married. Might as well end it there. Why will I be held hostage because of someone else's promiscuity? If you know you are too ashamed to have her "dirty laundry" exposed, might as well end it there.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
TheMan001:

Guy... u no sabi f**k

Ok Sir, I hear you Mr expert.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nnemaranma(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Virginity ko cucumber ni
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wen u get an oscar award for staying a virgin let me know?. Rubbish! Making an ostentatious display of ur inane and so called achievement as if we asked u to. Better go Bleep ursef. Small time video go leak say u dey use cucumber. What's does it profit a girl to die a virgin and still not make heaven? Aunty better tap sense. Mtcheeew
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by TheMan001: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
truthsayer007:

Ok Sir, I hear you Mr expert.
Better.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
haibe:
ahan what is hard to understand there.was ur point not that it is more difficult for females to be virgins?
Lol. How many girls have brazenly approached you to talk you into sex. If you can count, compare that to that of the average pretty girl that is toasted almost daily using all sorts of measures to lure them.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by sben2308(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Virgin or Not to me ATTITUDE is everything because we have alot of finer virgins out there but Men r after attitude not virginity..

#Justmyhumbleopinion#
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by haibe(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sincere4u:

Lol. How many girls have brazenly approached you to talk you into sex. If you can count, compare that to that of the average pretty girl that is toasted almost daily using all sorts of measures to lure them.
Smh.. are u kidding me? Even teenage boys who needs sex know where to go when they want it. This ur logic no be here o.. so u need to wait for someone to approach u for sex before u can have one? Teenage boys tend to be wayward and wild, research on things happening to secondary school students and u will understand. It is quite funny that u are saying this
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
haibe:

Smh.. are u kidding me? Even teenage boys who needs sex know where to go when they want it. This ur logic no be here o.. so u need to wait for someone to approach u for sex before u can have one? Teenage boys tend to be wayward and wild, research on things happening to secondary school students and u will understand. It is quite funny that u are saying this

So teenage boys don't go toasting teenage girls?. In majority of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationships who initiates the process?. I want to hear you state teenage girls. You didn't even address the question i asked. You probably haven't had a girl toasting you but girls sit and boys come on regular basis. Your point is a deviation from what i asked.
This is why i stated earlier i don't have the time for this so you may do well to keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
She is 27years old.. She wants to get married ASAP.

Oya virgin hunters.. She don ripe and ready.. Pls start with the wine carrying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.